GB HOMEPAGE

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam

Posted By: Jenny100

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/24/13 09:55 PM

It's been six years since the last Broken Sword game.
The Serpent's Curse is more like the first two
(Shadow of the Templars and The Smoking Mirror)
than the third and fourth
except for being in two parts.

Find out more about how the new Broken Sword
resembles the fan favorites from the 1990's in
*** flotsam's review of Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 ***

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/24/13 10:01 PM

Thanks flotsam and Jenny!

Ana wave12
Posted By: MaG

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/24/13 10:03 PM

Thanks, flotsam!

:wave: Jenny!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/24/13 10:25 PM

Sounds to me like something that's definitely been worth waiting for happydance12 And I am one of those who's waiting even longer - for part 2 - so I can enjoy the "whole" game !!
Thanks for the review flotsam broccoli12 And thank you, too, Jenny100 grin12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/24/13 10:29 PM

Thank you, flotsam and Jenny. happydance12
Posted By: traveler

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/24/13 11:39 PM

Maybe George didn't squish Trevor the cockroach because he's going to turn out to be the criminal mastermind behind it all.
Trevor is, after all, still with us.
You were very kind to Part 1, flotsam.
Very kind.

Gil.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/25/13 10:50 AM

The game sounds promising Flotsam. Thanks to jenny as well.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/28/13 03:09 AM

The first two games were my favorites so this sounds good to me Jenny. thanks
Posted By: venus

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/28/13 09:33 PM

Thanks flotsam and Jenny. Great game so far, very similar in tone to the first two. Luckily, I just managed to up my pledge with my extra holiday pay before the cutoff date, and I will now be getting that beautiful box. happydance12 Also, I saw my name in the credits under Gold Member. grin12 penguin
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 12/29/13 07:15 PM

Thanks Jenny100 for the link & flotsam for the review. There's no way I'm not going to play this game but like Mad waiting for Part 2 to emerge first - I can't wait! taz
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 01/01/14 03:31 PM

I finally gave in today and bought it on Steam... even though I'm not sure it will run on my laptop!!
Posted By: Salar of Myst

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 01/03/14 07:05 AM

Flotsam, your review has intrigued me :)
The game sounds great! I look forward to playing it one day. I loved the first two games. I remember having trouble with timing in the third game. In fact I got stuck because I couldn't move fast enough and had to ask for game saves to move on, which did detract from the experience. Still very grateful for those Gameboomer saves! I'd have never seen the end without them!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Part 1 -- review by flotsam - 01/05/14 11:09 PM

Thanks, Jenny

Thanks flotsam...Nice review.... bravo12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community