GB HOMEPAGE

broken sword 5 ep.1

Posted By: Bert

broken sword 5 ep.1 - 02/23/14 12:28 AM

Can anyone tell me what the new update is for this game at gog. I've already downloaded and played the older version and it ran just fine... thanks for any response...
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: broken sword 5 ep.1 - 02/23/14 12:44 AM

I found this with a Google search
Quote:
We are delighted to announce the launch of Russian Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse: Episode 1 on PC, Mac, Linux and iOS.

Today's update to the PC, Mac, Linux versions on Steam and GoG.com includes Russian subtitles, as well as the long awaited 1080p graphics, and numerous other enhancements and bug fixes.

Please ensure your game has updated to V1.03 for the optimum player experience!
Posted By: traveler

Re: broken sword 5 ep.1 - 02/23/14 01:09 AM

I haven't downloaded it yet, Bert, but I think the main bug fix was correcting the inability to get out the door of the florist shop if you do the obvious thing that actually should be done.

Of course, you may have been waiting to play it in Russian. whistle

Gil.
Posted By: Mad

Re: broken sword 5 ep.1 - 02/23/14 07:22 AM

I've discovered that 5 other games on my GOG Shelf are now showing accessible "updates".

But I can't find a place on GOG that explains what any of these updates are woozy

Does anyone know if there IS such a place ??
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: broken sword 5 ep.1 - 02/23/14 04:15 PM

Hi
Sign into your gog site and click on the game that says updated.
On that page click on the forum tab at the bottom and it should tell you what the update entails. It doe's for my Broken Sword 5 anyway. Hope it helps.
Posted By: Bert

Re: broken sword 5 ep.1 - 02/23/14 06:21 PM

Thank you everyone....
Posted By: Mad

Re: broken sword 5 ep.1 - 02/25/14 04:59 PM

Thanks, Cathy1 thumbsup

And sorry to be so late coming to thank you. I simply haven't been able to get to my computer !! sad
© 2024 GameBoomers Community