GB HOMEPAGE

H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/14/14 07:50 PM

The game was previously announced Here and has been renamed The Eldritch Cases: Dagon.

You can access the Kickstarter here.

View the screenshots here.

You can view the official website Here.

Check out the Facebook page here.

See the video here.

Quote:
Description

The Eldritch Cases: Dagon is a 3rd person horror adventure based on H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu universe. Escape from Dr. West’s Hospital, explore the eerie town of Innsmouth and get behind the secret plans of the Esoteric Order of Dagon!

Dagon is currently developed using the Wintermute Engine (http://dead-code.org ) and planned for Windows PCs, Mac and Linux and will initially be available in German and English.

The game will feature 2 playable characters, plenty of lovely locations like morgues, graveyards and Innsmouth’s famous sewer system and interactions with a colourful array of charming townsfolk – and with some luck even meet a very old one!

Features
based on H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu universe
two playable characters (male/female)
available for Windows, Mac and Linux in German and English
sountrack by Jan Kavan from CBE Software ( http://www.cbe-software.com/ ), who already composed the music for titles like Dark Fall 2, Barrow Hill, Destinies, Ghost in the Sheet, J.U.L.I.A. …

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - 04/14/14 07:53 PM

Thanks for the info, Ana. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - 04/14/14 09:03 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre bravo

[Pledged thumbsup]
Posted By: Haroula

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - 04/15/14 06:26 AM

Thanks Ana. smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - 04/15/14 12:59 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - 04/16/14 09:52 AM

Dark and Spooky! Thanks Ana.

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/16/14 06:33 PM

The Kickstarter is now live and can be accessed here.

Ana wave
Posted By: rmt

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/17/14 03:45 AM

I just contributed, I like the outside scenes...
Posted By: ThomasDagon

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/17/14 12:57 PM

Thanks so much for posting this and for everyone who has already backed, this is really awesome!

If you have any questions regarding the game, please let me know, I'm happy to answer anything I can :-)
Posted By: Volkana

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/17/14 01:18 PM

Thank you!!!

Wonderfull!!! happydance
Posted By: ipad_Lover

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/20/14 03:31 PM

The game looks great so far!

smile

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/21/14 09:09 AM

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :-)

The campaign is going quite nicely so far, the most exciting thing I've done in a long time!

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/25/14 11:57 PM

Hello Gameboomers,

I hope it's ok to post an update on the campaign. For those that are interested, the campaign is now running for about 1.5 weeks and is about 33% funded. The highest tiers were astonishingly enough gone in no time and as such I have added a few more today, for example becoming an NPC in the game and even becoming the official producer of the game, I have also added a printed artbook as an addon today.

If you are interested in Lovecraft-based games and haven't seen the campaign yet, I would be very happy if you have a look: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1819174432/the-eldritch-cases-dagon-a-lovecraftian-horror-adv

Thanks for your time :-)
Posted By: MaG

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/26/14 12:24 AM

Looking good! ThomasDagon.

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 04/26/14 03:26 PM

Thank you :-)

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 05/15/14 09:50 PM

20 hours to go, I hope they get a miracle!

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 05/16/14 05:34 PM

Sadly, the KS was cancelled.

Ana
Posted By: rmt

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 05/16/14 05:48 PM

Only because he almost has a deal with a publisher, and they prefer to see it cancelled than failed.

So nothing is lost, hopefully, if his deal goes through.

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 05/16/14 06:20 PM

I know, I received the same update, but ideally it would have been awesome for him to have had a successful campaign.
Posted By: Mad

Re: H.P. Lovecraft Inspired The Eldritch Cases: Dagon Update - Kickstarter Now Live! - 05/17/14 01:31 PM

I received the update too - but hopefully the game will get made eventually !! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community