GB HOMEPAGE

Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 04/30/14 05:43 PM

Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent Czech development studio, is delighted to announce that Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th.

You can view the trailer here.

Quote:
Prague, Czech Republic, April 29th – Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent Czech development studio, is delighted to announce that Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th.

Available for pre-order today with a 20% discount!

Memento Mori 2 is an award winning adventure crime thriller with a deeply plotted storyline which takes you to atmospheric settings all around the globe, including among other locations, South Africa, Finland and the USA.

The story begins after the dramatic happenings of Memento Mori 1, Lara and Max now find themselves drawn together. Following their joint victory over the Angel of Death, nothing more ought to stand in the way of their happiness. Life could be so wonderful…

Details
· Three playable characters solve richly varied puzzles and tasks, where differing approaches have a direct effect on the outcome of the game
· Enter a story that keeps you permanently in suspense and rewards you with various endings that show you the events from different perspectives
· Let yourself be carried away by detailed, full 3D scenes and characters
· Solve complex and highly original puzzles
· Prove you have detective skills – collect detective points for scores of optional tasks
· English or German voice overs with English/German/Czech subtitles
· Release date: 05/13/2014
· Price: 19,99 EUR /24,99 USD/ 16.99 GBP

System Requirements

· Microsoft Windows® XP SP2 or newer
· Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz or dual core AMD XP or better
· 1 GB RAM
· 256MB graphics card (Shader Model 2.0 compatible)
· DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 04/30/14 05:52 PM

Thanks, Ana - it's nice to see this. smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 04/30/14 06:10 PM

Thanks, Ana. Time for a replay of the first game, perhaps. grin
Posted By: Mad

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 04/30/14 07:41 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 04/30/14 08:08 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: hamer

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 04/30/14 08:40 PM

Nice!!
Posted By: sanford

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 04/30/14 10:08 PM

This one looks really good, Ana. Thank you.
Sandy
Posted By: venus

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/01/14 05:34 AM

Great news. Thanks, Ana. bravo
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/01/14 09:31 AM

Just received the promotional e-mail concerning the 20% discount from Bohemia Interactive. Thank you very much for the news.

Spyros
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/01/14 10:35 AM

Looking Good Ana! Thanks!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/03/14 12:17 AM

Thanks Ana, Can't wait! I enjoyed the first one. yay

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 01:39 AM

Ana, I'm just a little "miffed" that you can only purchase this game from STEAM at this time. I really want to purchase it as a DRM FREE game. Do you know if GOG or other legitimate sellers will be offering it as well, including the pre-order discount?
I would appreciate your comments on this subject. Thank you.
Sandy

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 02:28 AM

At the moment it is Steam. You can always petition GoG to try and get it added to their library.

Ana wave

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 05:24 AM

Thanks Ana. That's a very good idea. I might try that approach.
Sandy
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 02:16 PM

I too am having trouble with steam. and I would also like to buy the game somewhere else. I am having a lot of trouble getting into the website. I have my user name and the password. but its the stupid letters and numbers thing they want you to do after that. I can never get it or pass it. how do you pass that part.
thank you

kathy
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 02:45 PM

I've never had any problems using Steam. With the letters and numbers I just use copy/paste from the email.(leave the window with log-in details open). Have bought MM2 and looking forward to release day. wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 03:38 PM

I have the same trouble sometimes to kathy. I have to go to my e-mail and get some letters and numbers and enter them in stm. login. Not all the time though.
Richard

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 04:03 PM

Hello,
I am still having trouble with the numbers and letters after the username and password.. I don't have anything in my e-mails about it. are you to exactly the way it shows. or all one word. I don't know how to paste or copy. this is why I have quit steam a few times.

Kathy.
its very fustrating
Posted By: mcc

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 04:50 PM

Played MM1, to remind me of the plot. Very good game, good graphics too.

k28d13j11, you mentioned
Quote:
I don't know how to paste or copy

You cannot copy-paste in Steam or anywhere?

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 05:03 PM

I just haven't had any reason to paste or copy. and I haven't used it in steam or anywhere. all I want to do is buy memento mori 2 and steam seems to be the only place where I can get it.
Posted By: mcc

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/05/14 05:23 PM

k28d13j11,

If copy and paste would solve your problem this is something easy to do and useful for many things:

If you are using Windows and want to copy some text, highlight it by clicking just before the first letter of the word (or words) you want to copy, hold down the left mouse button while dragging your mouse to the right to pass the last letter, this will "highlight" your text, press Ctrl and c keys at the same time, this will copy the text in memory. Now go to where you want to transfer your text, after getting your cursor mark press Ctrl and v at the same time and the text has been transferred

In the same way you can transfer images or even folders.

I hope this helps.
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/06/14 06:20 AM

I am glad to see that I am not the only one having a problem with the Steam web site. I too would love to play MM2 and if GOG does not offer it I guess I will have to pass on what appears to be a very good game.

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/07/14 02:07 PM

I tried the copy/paste thing and it didn't work. I just wanted to know. if you did the number/letter all one line or do you separate them the way they look. or how do you do them.
if I can't get them. I will have to uninstall steam yet again. and wait to see if the game shows up somewhere else. and thanks to the people who tried to help me

kathy

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/07/14 02:57 PM

You can copy and past anywhere on stm. I do it all the time. after you highlight whatever you want just right click on the highlighted and check copy. Go to stm and where you search right click and choose paste. That's all. it's not that hard.
Richard
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/09/14 01:24 AM

Is this with a mouse or keyboard? Some games I want to play only move by keyboard, which I cannot do. I am limited with one hand and that's not very good. Thanks.

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/09/14 04:26 AM

It's point and click VRMpls2.

Ana wave
Posted By: Barry

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/15/14 01:33 AM

Hi all,

Well it is now 5/14 and all I see on the Steam site is pre-order. I thought I'd be able to buy it at this point. Any suggestions? Did it really release for sale yesterday?

Regards,

Barry

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/15/14 01:55 AM

Someone posted in glitches yesterday for help in getting it to run so I think it did. Maybe if you go through the pre-order it will automatically be ready?
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/15/14 06:34 PM

Thanks, Ana

Can the game be downloaded from the Adventure Shop, or another place other then steam?

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/15/14 06:52 PM

Darleen, as I stated earlier in the thread:

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
At the moment it is Steam. You can always petition GoG to try and get it added to their library.

Ana wave

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/15/14 07:43 PM

This game plays just perfect. No lagging at all. Really smooth. A little dark so I lightened it up a bit on my monitor. Can I play this game without connect to stm. Thanks
Richard

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/15/14 07:59 PM

Here are the instructions for offline mode:

How to play Steam games offline

See if it works for this game. smile

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/15/14 08:28 PM

It worked Marian. Thanks
Richard

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/15/14 08:40 PM

Great! smile

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/17/14 11:37 PM

I guedd GOG is not gpoing to offer this game.

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/17/14 11:56 PM

You can petition them to try and get it.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/18/14 01:09 AM

Maybe ShinyLoot will get it, since they sell the first one.
http://www.shinyloot.com/memento-mori

Note that this link is for the FIRST Memento Mori, and NOT Memento Mori 2.

EDIT --

If you want to buy the first Memento Mori and help Gameboomers when you buy it, click the ShinyLoot icon link at the top of the forum and enter Memento Mori in the search.

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/20/14 06:46 AM

Jenny100,

Thanks for the link and for the low price I found. I can not believe that it's so resonable priced. I am off to buy it.

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/20/14 03:01 PM

lexxy, if you haven't purchased it yet and you'd like to help support GameBoomers, can you purchase the game through the ShinyLoot button on the top of the forum rather than Jenny's link please and thank you.

Ana wave

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/20/14 03:29 PM

Oops!
Sorry, Ana.
I've edited my post.

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/20/14 04:17 PM

thanks Jenny! It's okay!

Ana wave
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/21/14 02:42 AM

I've been waiting for this one! rah

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/21/14 02:45 AM

Enjoy LeBelle!

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/24/14 05:34 AM

I had to take a coffee break so I have not used the link. I will use the Boomer button to purchase the game.

Re: Memento Mori 2 for PC is scheduled for release on May 13th - 05/24/14 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: lexxy
I had to take a coffee break so I have not used the link. I will use the Boomer button to purchase the game.

Saved by the coffee.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community