GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/09/14 04:01 PM

How can you go wrong with dogs and pizza?

Check out the point and click comic adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy here.

View the screenshots here.

Quote:

Put yourself in the shoes of Eurico, an ex-pizza delivery guy and the unpaid apprentice of legendary occult detective Dog Mendonça. Find your way through the mysteries of the supernatural underworld in this Point n’ Click ADVENTURE GAME!!

Backers will get a 100% DRM-free version and Steam key! It is going to be for PC, Mac and Linux!!

Hello everybody!

We’re proud to announce the launch of our first Kickstarter campaign to fund our game “The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy”.
“The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy”‘s prototype was the first project we started to develop independently in OKAM STUDIO, the one that brought us together for the first time and made us a team.

“The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizzaboy” expands the world of the critically acclaimed comic book “The Incredible Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy“ by Filipe Melo, Juan Cavia and Santiago R. Villa. This comic was published by Dark Horse Comics in the US and the UK, Tinta da China in Portugal and Panini in Germany.

We’re asking for your help to fund the last stage of the production, have the team focus on the project for the next months and complete the development for Q2 2015.

We estimate that the project is 80% completed and we need your help to finish that last 20%! The game is written fully in English, and we need to finish the art, including animations, and program the mechanics of special events. The stretch goals will cover making the game more accessible with translations and voice overs

Happy Gaming!
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/09/14 04:29 PM

Thanks for letting us know about this, Ana. I hope the game meets its Kickstarter goal. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/09/14 05:11 PM

Thanks Ana. smile
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/09/14 08:57 PM

looks nice,but the fighting and shooting have turned me off.

Re: Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/10/14 12:29 AM

The shooting reminded me of Sam and Max. It didn't look very actiony to me.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/10/14 09:27 AM

thanks BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/10/14 10:40 AM

Looks great but I hope you're right BrownEyedTiger coz I agree with Cathy1.
Posted By: PolloDiablo

Re: Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/10/14 04:26 PM

There was no shooting or fighting in the demo I played, just pure point'n'click.

Re: Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/10/14 05:47 PM

Thanks Pollo!

Re: Announcing The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy - 10/30/14 01:42 AM

9 days to go for this one...

There is a demo in the link in the first post.

Success! Yes!!!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community