GB HOMEPAGE

Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/29/14 03:25 AM

Check out the Screenshots here.

Check out the Official Website Here.

Quote:
Paris, October 28, 2014. Upon the 2014 Game Connection exhibit, the "Syberia 3" team reveals for the first time two of the characters who will play opposite to the heroine Kate Walker during her adventure.

This cult series of adventure games is an invitation to journey and to a change of scene. "Syberia" stands out by the discovery of its unique visual universe created under the artistic direction of Benoit Sokal ("The Amerzone", "Canardo", "Kraa"…), but also by its atypical sturdy characters. Today, Microïds reveals the first two symbolic figures of this third episode. The players will come across old acquaintances from "Syberia" 1 and 2, but also new protagonists always ready to help or, on the contrary, to slow down or definitively stop their progression.

They will have to observe, talk to and understand their interlocutor’s psychology to have them become their ally, which is essential for the adventure to go on. The first two characters are unveiled today from the various steps of their creation to the final 3D pictures used in the game, along with the first pieces of information about their biography.

AYAWASKA

We only know her name, and although she is only 1.10 meter-tall, this little laughing and enigmatic lady acts as the shaman of the Youkol tribe that our heroine, Kate Walker, had left at the end of Syberia II. Through chance of the journey, Ayawaska will offer Kate to accompany her in the snow ostrich’s transhumance, a real sacred mission for her tribe. Throughout the journey, the shaman will provide precious advice to Kate, if only she manages to decrypt the mysterious form of her predictions.

SIMON STEINER
A genius craftsman, Simon Steiner owns the small clockmaker’s shop in Valsembor, the city close to where the Youkol camp settled. Despite his grumpy and suspicious look, this 70 year-old- man is very kind towards the nomad people that most of the population would like to see leave as soon as possible. Kate will have to gain his trust so that he accepts to build an essential element for her to continue her journey with the Youkol tribe

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/29/14 03:59 AM

That beautiful style is still so familiar !! Thank you, BrownEyedTigre happydance
Posted By: MaG

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/29/14 04:02 AM

Interesting looking.
Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/29/14 04:11 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Adam Beals

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/29/14 04:21 AM

Looks awesome - Thanks Ana smile
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/29/14 04:16 PM

Beautiful!

Thanks Ana! grin
Posted By: judith

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/29/14 06:19 PM

Can't wait, thank you Ana.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/29/14 06:19 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/29/14 08:20 PM

Cute screenshots. smile
Posted By: GBC

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/30/14 12:03 AM

Thanks Ana, looking good!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/30/14 10:00 AM

How exciting! Thanks Ana. thumbsup
Posted By: Cari

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/30/14 02:56 PM

Syberia was a mixed blessing for me because I was always seeking a game that repeated the experience of total immersion I felt when playing that game. Though there were good games I have played since, nothing for me came even close to Syberia.

I just can’t wait to get my hands on Syberia 3
Posted By: Imari

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 10/30/14 08:55 PM

It's nice to see that the game looks a lot like its predecessors. Glad to see that Sokal and Microids are not trying to outdo themselves.
Posted By: venus

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 11/01/14 12:24 PM

Thanks for the news and links, Ana. I was wondering how they were going to continue the story after the second one, and it looks like they have some great ideas. thumbsup
Posted By: Ghanima4

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 11/04/14 10:41 PM

Thanks, Ana ! Looks gorgeous ! Played both of the previous offerings from Benoit Sokal....loved them and they are some of the few games that moved me to tears.
Especially when Oscar 'died' in the second "Syberia".
Posted By: Pharaby

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 01/04/15 06:24 AM

I can't wait for this game, although I found that 1 and 2 will not work on Windows 8. Any advice on fixing that or patches? I may just have to hook up an older computer to play.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 01/04/15 06:34 AM

welcome to GameBoomers Pharaby. Please post in Glitches forum for help.

Ana thanks
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 01/04/15 06:39 AM

Welcome Pharaby.

They sell these games for download at GOG and they say they work on Windows 8 in case you can't get them working.

As Ana said, visit the glitches forum. They show the games work on Windows 8 also, so somebody should be able to help you!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Microids and Benoit Sokal Begin Unveiling Characters from Syberia 3 - 01/04/15 02:38 PM

Thanks for the update......so looking forward to this game
© 2024 GameBoomers Community