GB HOMEPAGE

Adamx aventure 3 revelations

Posted By: maggsie

Adamx aventure 3 revelations - 12/23/14 08:06 PM

Hi I have just finished this great game for about the third time, doe's anyone know if there will be a fourth one out any time soon.
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: Marian

Re: Adamx aventure 3 revelations - 12/23/14 08:15 PM

I don't recall reading any announcements saying that there will be a fourth episode. I'm glad you have enjoyed the game so much. wave12
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Adamx aventure 3 revelations - 12/24/14 11:58 AM

The official website certainly seems to give the impression that the third game is the final one, at least in this sequence.

I'd had a review copy of this game for ages but not the hardware to run it... :(

Re: Adamx aventure 3 revelations - 12/24/14 02:05 PM

I was just curious as at the end of the game Adam said that this was just the beginning of his adventures.
I am looking for a decent game they just seem to be redoing all the old games at the moment.
I will go back to my game shelves and see what else I can play on my lap top.
Thanks
Maggsie
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Adamx aventure 3 revelations - 12/24/14 02:52 PM

What type of game in particular were you looking for? I'm sure forum members here could give you some good suggestions if you wanted.

I only played Adams Venture 2 but it reminded me a bit of Broken Sword 3.

Re: Adamx aventure 3 revelations - 12/24/14 03:20 PM

That's the kind I like where you have to suss out great puzzles and moving people around with decent characters that look human not pixelated, Games like Broken sword, Longest Journey, Syberia, Dark Fall, Barrow Hill, Shcizm, Moment of Silence, The Omega Stone, Dreamfall, Secret Files of Tungska I could go on as they are my favourites. All I see now are remakes of all the old ones Gabriel Knight and Julia are just two of them.
Back to my game shelves LOL
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: ErnestineZ

Re: Adamx aventure 3 revelations - 12/24/14 04:37 PM

Have you tried Black Mirror? I seem to like the same type of games that you do and I really enjoyed that game.

Re: Adamx aventure 3 revelations - 12/25/14 07:48 PM

Yes ErnestineZ I have played that one. I will have another look at my game shelf I am sure I have it still great game. I think I have played all the classics.
Regards
Maggsie
© 2024 GameBoomers Community