GB HOMEPAGE

Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/24/15 07:22 PM

You can view the video here.

Check out the screenshots Here.

Quote:
NO ONE CAN OUTSMART HERCULE POIROT !

A mysterious letter from a certain "A.B.C" is sent to the famous detective announcing a murder which is about to be committed. Even more worrying is the disconcerting confidence of the serial killer, who does not hesitate to mock the police forces and question Hercule Poirot's intelligence!
The chase will lead the player around England for an investigation against the clock in which it will be necessary to be observant, quick-witted and level-headed.

In the video, discover new characters and different scenes from 1930s England, always in a very appealing graphic style, which promise many great moments of suspense!

The A.B.C. Murders adventure game is due to be released summer 2015 on PC, Mac, PS4 , Xbox One in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/24/15 07:33 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/24/15 07:34 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: venus

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/24/15 07:47 PM

Thanks, Ana. This could be interesting. smile
Posted By: sanford

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/24/15 08:55 PM

Thanks, Ana. This one looks real good. can't wait.
Sandy
Posted By: Mad

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/24/15 09:32 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup

But I can't remember what's been said previously now !! redface

Is this one intended to be a "complete game" release or an episodic affair ??

Cheers.

Mad smile
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/24/15 10:07 PM

Thanks Ana.... thanks looking forward to this one. dance
Posted By: GBC

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/25/15 02:35 AM

Thanks Ana, woot
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/25/15 12:08 PM

Great Ana! Thanks for the good news! wave
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/26/15 02:13 PM

Don't like the art style. Not a fan of this in games.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/26/15 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: gamenut
Don't like the art style. Not a fan of this in games.

Same here, I am not a fan either of this type but I will probably give it a go since it's an AC/Poirot game.
Posted By: venus

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/27/15 03:09 PM

I also agree about the art style. I would prefer a realistic style, similar to the other games. Still looks like it might be good, even so. I'm still waiting for more info. smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Microids Releases First Video of Agatha Christie's ABC Murders - 02/27/15 03:26 PM

Thanks, will be waiting for this one
© 2024 GameBoomers Community