GB HOMEPAGE

Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/04/15 04:11 PM

Hunt for Clues and Solve Perplexing Puzzles in Three Remastered Versions of the Classic Board Game releasing June 6th.

Quote:
Charlottesville, Virginia – June 4, 2015 – Zojoi, creators of both the classic and re-imagined adventure Shadowgate, announced today that its original mystery-adventure series, Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective, will be releasing on PC via Steam on June 6, 2015. Based on the award-winning board game, the Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective series includes The Case of the Mummy’s Curse, The Case of the Mystified Murderess, and The Case of the Tin Soldier, and gives gaming sleuths the opportunity to play all three of the original games individually at $2.99, or as a three-pack bundle for $4.99.

“When we brought one of the most popular literary characters in history into a video game in 1991, the techniques used to display video were quite innovative,” said Dave Marsh, co-founder of Zojoi. “Using FMV technology (full-motion video) to help illustrate the narrative of each mystery enabled gamers to truly feel as if they were solving truly directing the Great Detective and his stalwart companion.”

Peter Farley plays his most famous role – the Great Detective Sherlock Holmes
This re-mastered version of Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective is enhanced with recaptured full-screen video to take advantage of today’s high resolution displays. With more than 30 minutes of original FMV footage for each case, players will investigate more than 20 other characters for suspicious behavior, examine the London Times virtual newspaper for clues, and even receive hints from Dr. Watson himself. When enough evidence is attained, players take their finding to the magistrate that will determine if the case is solved.

All three Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective games will be available on June 6 for PC on Steam.

For more information about Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective, please visit http://www.zojoi.com/sherlock/

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: gatorlaw

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/04/15 04:15 PM

I hope they end up remastering the other two volumes as well.

I have the set on CD and Volume 1 on DVD, just need volume 2 and 3 smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/04/15 04:16 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/04/15 04:32 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/04/15 05:17 PM

Thanks Ana, this looks very interesting
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/04/15 09:09 PM

thumbsup Ana thanks
Posted By: Mad

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/07/15 02:14 PM

Thank you very much, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/08/15 03:32 AM

It's June 8, and I still can't find it in Steam frown
There were no more news?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/08/15 04:23 AM

It is on sale at the homepage here.

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/08/15 01:03 PM

I know, MaG. But the news was about "releasing on PC via Steam on June 6, 2015".
Their Humble Widget was available for some time already and it does not mention Steam keys.

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/08/15 03:24 PM

No other news yet. I contacted them, I'll let you know when I hear back.

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/08/15 11:55 PM

It's available now on Steam.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/09/15 12:28 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave

Re: Remastered Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Release Date - 06/09/15 06:35 AM

Thanks, Ana!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community