GB HOMEPAGE

Forever Lost 3

Posted By: colpet

Forever Lost 3 - 07/13/15 12:26 PM

For those of you that enjoyed the first two, there is now a 3rd episode. I have it for my iPad. They are really good puzzle adventures
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 07/13/15 01:30 PM

Hi Colpet

Is this a PC game and do you happen to have a link as I have not heard of this.
Posted By: colpet

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 07/13/15 01:39 PM

Sorry, I think it is just for iPad. Here is the game website:
http://www.foreverlostgame.com/

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 07/13/15 01:47 PM

Bummer, by the looks of those screenshots it would be a great PC game. Too bad for me. Thank you
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 07/13/15 08:47 PM

thanks Colpet. smile
Posted By: GlitchGames

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 07/16/15 02:10 PM

Hey, this is GlitchGames, creators of Forever Lost. Really glad you're liking the game!

In regards to releasing on PC, we really hope to be able to do that in the not too distant future :-)
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 07/16/15 02:27 PM

Thanks GlitchGames and welcome to GameBoomers!

If you start working on the PC version please send me the press releases so we can help you promote it.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 07/16/15 02:30 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, GlitchGames. That would be great if there could be a PC version.
Posted By: SirDave

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 07/16/15 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: GlitchGames
Hey, this is GlitchGames, creators of Forever Lost. Really glad you're liking the game!

In regards to releasing on PC, we really hope to be able to do that in the not too distant future :-)

Congratulations for developing a very nice adventure game experience for IOS on the iPad/iPhone. I am still amazed that many other developers have not done the same.

I see so many benefits of that medium: easy access to captivet interested buyers, more impulsive purchases due to the ease of purchasing and very reasonable price, easy updating of versions due to bugs or addition of new features.

Without specifics, can I ask if the financial return has been reasonable (using this medium) for your efforts?
Posted By: Mad

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 07/16/15 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Marian
welcome to GameBoomers, GlitchGames. That would be great if there could be a PC version.

Yeah !! thumbsup

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 12/19/19 11:53 PM

Wow, sorry for some reason I completely forgot all about this post!

We've been busy these past few years, we now have a total of 8 games. All available on PC via Itch and the Forever Lost trilogy itself is on Steam here!

Our new game, Veritas, is coming out in feb and you can pre-order on mobile and wishlist on steam right now - https://glitch.games/veritas-available-for-pre-order/

Check out our video here.

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 12/20/19 07:53 PM

Thanks for stopping in Glitch

Nobody knew Forever Lost can now be played on the PC. Enjoying Episode One now.

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/06/20 09:13 AM

Haha yea we're terrible at self-promotion, I'm not even sure my own family are aware of the PC versions :-)

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/06/20 08:02 PM

Is the (PC) Forever Lost "Trilogy" that's available via Steam also available at any other site think

[I've been looking - but no success.]
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/06/20 08:07 PM

Mad, it looks like they're on itch. Follow GlitchGames link a few posts up.

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/06/20 09:21 PM

Yes !! I discovered them .... right after I posted lol .... and am currently downloading !!

Thanks, oldbroad thumbsup

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/07/20 12:13 PM

Hope you like them!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/07/20 02:13 PM

Cant wait for PC versions, Thanking you all for the heads - up Thank You

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/07/20 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by GlitchGames
Hope you like them!

I don't normally go for this type of game but seemingly lots of my fellow Gameboomers do - so I'm going to have a go lol

And thank you for them !!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/07/20 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Leeana
Cant wait for PC versions, Thanking you all for the heads - up Thank You

The PC versions are available now. GlitchGames provided the links in a post above yours. wave

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/08/20 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mad

I don't normally go for this type of game but seemingly lots of my fellow Gameboomers do - so I'm going to have a go lol

Would love to know what you think! Always nice to get feedback from people who have never heard of us and don't usually go for these types of games! ( sadly, most people haven't heard of us though )
Posted By: ipad_Lover

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/09/20 12:18 AM

Needless to say, I’m picking these up! They are perfect for me!

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/09/20 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by GlitchGames
Originally Posted by Mad

Would love to know what you think! Always nice to get feedback from people who have never heard of us and don't usually go for these types of games! ( sadly, most people haven't heard of us though )

Sadly it could be a while, GlitchGames, as I have a stack of "yet to be played" nearly as tall as the Empire State Building blush

Re: Forever Lost 3 - 01/09/20 10:09 AM

I know that feeling all too well sadly.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community