GB HOMEPAGE

WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS

Posted By: Chief

WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 03:02 AM

AND THE WINNERS ARE: summer

meryl

copper

nolalou

Draclvr

judith

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL. dance

Please send me an e-mail (using my e-mail address in my profile) with your member name and the e-mail address where you want the game (download) to be sent. thumbsup

And do not forget to redeem your prize in the next ten days.

A BIG thanks to Mikael and his MDNA Games for making this Giveaway possible

Chief wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 03:05 AM

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! woot

And a big thank you to Mikael/MDNA and to Chief. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 03:25 AM

Congratulations to all!

Thank you Chief and Mikael!

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 04:09 AM

Oh, my goodness! Thank you so much!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 04:17 AM

Congrat's to the winners
Posted By: Terri824

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 05:01 AM

Congratulations winners! rah
Posted By: meryl

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 08:19 AM

Oh my gosh! I'm a winner.
Thank you so much. I'm thrilled.

love

Meryl
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 10:35 AM

Congrats meryl, copper, nolalou, Draclvr, and judith! bravo Have fun! wave
Posted By: michele rose

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 01:19 PM

Congratulations and happy gaming to the lucky bunch of winners. thumbsup
Posted By: Mad

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 01:21 PM

Fantastic !! Congratulations All Winners !! bravo

And thank you to Mikael, MDNA and Chief happydance
Posted By: judith

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 04:30 PM

happydance I won!!! Oh wow, thank you very much.

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 04:38 PM

Draclvr, meryl and Judith, your email address was sent to Mikael of MDNA and he will send you your download. thumbsup

Enjoy your game.

Chief wave
Posted By: SharonB

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 04:41 PM

Congratulations winners!

SharonB
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 06:15 PM

Thank you, thank you!
Posted By: copper

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 06:19 PM

I don't believe it, I won !!!

Thank you so much Chief, Mikael and MDNA Games

Copper
Posted By: linda333

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 07:09 PM

Congratulations winner! Thanks again for the opportunity to win this game.

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 07:12 PM

copper, e-mail sent to Mikael.

Chief wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 08/31/15 09:10 PM

Congrats to the wimmers and thanks to Mikael and Chief. yay
Posted By: Butcher

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/01/15 05:37 AM

Congrats to the winners!! Thank you for another great giveaway! laugh
Posted By: Crazycat

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/01/15 06:01 AM

Congrats to winners.

Very Nice Mikael & MDNA games AND chief

Have Fun winners
Posted By: christy071

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/01/15 09:50 AM

way to go winners hope you enjoy your game and thanks again for the chance to win chief
Posted By: MaG

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/01/15 02:22 PM

Congrats to the winners. bravo

Thanks again to Chief and Mikael.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/01/15 11:49 PM

Congratulations to the winners! I hope you like the game.
Posted By: judith

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/02/15 06:13 PM

Thank you again, I downloaded the game yesterday, and it downloaded very quickly & without any problems. I may start playing today.
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/03/15 05:31 PM

Hello,
somehow I missed this giveaway.
but congrats. to all the winners, enjoy the game.

kathy

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/04/15 01:41 PM

Still waiting for nolalou, the fifth winner, to redeem his download.

You have until this September 10th to do it before I go to the first runner up on my list.

Chief wave
Posted By: copper

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/04/15 07:02 PM

Don't miss out on your win nolalou, I've never played a Carol Reed game before but I'm so glad I was a winner, as it's a really different game than any I've ever played before. Its very very good!

copper

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/11/15 01:19 PM

nolalou not responding in the ten days to redeem his game, I contacted the first runner up to know if he/she still wants the game.

I'll follow up on this as soon as I get a response.

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/11/15 02:09 PM

Thanks, Chief. wave

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/11/15 03:37 PM

Thanks Chief!

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/11/15 05:45 PM

The first runner up having the game already, I just sent an e-mail to the second runner up.

Lucky for me to have a list of runner up as big as the list of winners, something I do for each Giveaway.

More info to come.

Chief wave

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/11/15 06:03 PM

Thanks, Chief. smile

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/11/15 08:22 PM

Our last winner is oldman and an e-mail was sent to Mikael so he can e-mail the download of the game to John. thumbsup

Thanks Mikael for this Giveaway. bravo

Chief wave

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/11/15 08:25 PM

Enjoy the game, oldman. thumbsup
Posted By: oldman

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/11/15 09:05 PM

thanks Chief and Mikael. I am downloading the game now as I type.

Thanks again for the game. I'm sure I will enjoy it.

Re: WINNERS ::: Carol Reed, Shades of Black Giveaway :::: WINNERS - 09/11/15 10:45 PM

Enjoy oldman!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community