GB HOMEPAGE

Moment of Silence on GOG

Posted By: CountZero

Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/01/15 05:08 PM

Moment of Silence is now available on GOG at an incredible price. This is one of my favorite games and if you havent played it yet, now is the time....

http://www.gog.com/game/the_moment_of_silence
Posted By: Marian

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/01/15 05:13 PM

That's excellent news! Thanks for letting us know. wave
Posted By: Lagavulin

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/01/15 06:29 PM

urock thanks

CountZero

I owe you one praise

Since I've been looking to replay this game, at first with my orig copy (DVD), BUT thats not working out under Win 7. And I also had a small credit on my GOG account to spend on a game, but couldn't find anything interesting.

yay

BUT there you gave me some interesting news

broccoli

Cheers and THANKS sherlock
Posted By: Mad

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/01/15 07:05 PM

Yeah !! Hurrah for GOG !! thumbsup
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/01/15 11:50 PM

Thanks for the info. This is a great game. happydance
Posted By: venus

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/02/15 04:10 AM

Finally! I've been waiting for this to show up on GOG for years. happydance Thanks for the news, CountZero! One more to add to my GOG collection. grin
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/05/15 06:03 PM

It's great news for anyone who was unfortunate enough to buy the English DVD version, which contained the evil StarForce v3 and is unplayable on anything later than XP (and not on all XP computers either). The CD version sold in North America was DRM-free, so there was never an English NoCD made for the UK DVD version -- a big ripoff for people living in the UK.

The current sale price of $3.79 is great too, especially if you've already paid full price for the game and have to repurchase due to the evil StarForce.

GOG claims their version of the game works on Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10).

I don't know if the DRM-free North American CD version works in Windows 8 or 10, but it worked in 64-bit Windows 7.
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/07/15 06:01 AM

Truly a great game! Do yourself a favor and play it! happydance
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/08/15 03:24 AM

I know what you mean about the StarForce v3 and what a headache it was. I could not get it to play ion my windows 8.1 but I have and old WXP. I put in the codes listed on the inside cover of the game and managed to install it. I am looking forward to playing it once I get caught up on my newer games.
Posted By: Thorsgoats

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/08/15 09:44 PM

Thank you, CountZero. This was a really good game.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Moment of Silence on GOG - 12/08/15 10:51 PM

rah
© 2024 GameBoomers Community