GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/05/16 04:25 PM

MYHA is a first-person adventure from the creators of ASA: A Space Adventure.

You can download free here.

Check out the trailer here.

For more info on the game check here.

WAlkthrough available here.

Quote:
The CSE (NASA equivalent) of planet Terra received a distress signal from their moon. A Tongolian cosmonaut is sent to space to investigate. When he arrives at destination, there is no distress beacon, there is no-one around, except for a mysterious Black Cube. He takes it and... is suddenly teleported onto a small island, in a faraway world.

Myha is a free First Person Adventure game created on purpose with old school graphics, as a tribute to the very first Myst game. It was developed quickly for the Myst Game Jam (9~18th January 2016) on itch.io, with the help of Robert Neuendorf and Dejan Stanojevikj with Adventure Maker.

Features
Visit the mysterious island of Myha to solve the puzzles and progress in the game
1~2 hours of gameplay (and more)
Animated opening and ending movies
Discover a short side-story in the Black Cube series
Omni-3D Myst-like (360 cylindrical panoramas)
Old-school graphics, atmosphere reminiscent of the original MYST

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/05/16 04:31 PM

Thanks Ana
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/05/16 05:07 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/05/16 09:53 PM

thumbsup Ana thanks
Posted By: sanford

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/05/16 10:01 PM

Thanks very much, Ana. Download complete. BTW: There's a walkthrough on the same download page.
Sandy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/05/16 11:12 PM

Thanks, SAndy. I saw the walkthrough and meant to add it when I announced it. Added it now!
Posted By: Cookie

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/05/16 11:25 PM

IMHO, it's a little gem ... definitely one of the best game of the Myst Jam! thumbsup
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/06/16 02:40 AM

Thanks for that info, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/06/16 11:34 AM

Thanks Ana! Looks like fun!
Posted By: robedits

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/07/16 10:36 PM

Relatively new computer; i installed the game (have plenty of complicated,hi-power-usage games on my PC all run fine: this one crashes to desktop every single time.)
Posted By: MaG

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/07/16 10:46 PM

Robedits,

Please check this thread at Glitches forum. See if that helps. Please post at Glitches if you need more info.
Posted By: robedits

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/07/16 10:48 PM

thanks. Was just going to reply back; I fixed the issue by re-installing. please feel free to delete my post(s)
rob
Posted By: MaG

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/07/16 10:54 PM

Great! Enjoy! wave
Posted By: Simon

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/19/16 12:21 PM

Hi everyone! Thanks a lot to Ana for sharing a word about Myha. I'm the developer of the game and I hope you will like it. I see that some of you had issues to install it. Let me know if you need help with the setup process, and of course feel free to share your opinion or progress in the game, so that I know what you liked/disliked, and try to improve these points in future games! Have fun
Posted By: Elentgirl

Re: Announcing MYHA - A Myst Like Adventure Game - 02/22/16 06:26 PM

Hello Simon

I have just completed Myha. I enjoyed playing it and thought both the graphics and puzzles were good. I got stuck twice, though not by the puzzles, which were tricky but not too difficult. I got stuck trying to find two not-at-all obvious hotspots, even after two thorough searches of the island. I feel that when you have a whole island to search a small clue to where these not obvious hotspots might be found would save a lot of hair pulling!

By the way, there is another way to solve the first cave door puzzle [SPOILER ALERT]
Click to reveal..

I solved it before I found the ASCII sheet. I simply ignored the double numbers and treated the keypad a normal 1-9 keypad.

Many thanks for the game.
Elen
© 2021 GameBoomers Community