GB HOMEPAGE

Samorost 3 Out now!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/24/16 05:13 PM

The day has finally arrived! Samorost 3 is now available!

Download here. You will get a DRM and steam key.

Quote:
PRAGUE, Czech Republic – March 24, 2016 – Amanita Design, the independent developer of award-winning puzzle games like Machinarium and Botanicula, has launched Samorost 3 on Windows PC and Mac platforms. This point-and-click exploration adventure is a loose follow-up to the original indie hits Samorost (2003) and Samorost 2 (2005). It follows a curious space gnome who uses the magical powers of a mysterious flute to travel through the cosmos in search of its origins.

Samorost 3 is Amanita’s most ambitious experience yet, combining the intricate logic puzzles of Machinarium with Botanicula’s more relaxed gameplay and tone. Players will journey across nine uniquely alien worlds, each a distinctive ecosystem teeming with colorful creatures, characters, challenges, achievements and surprises to discover.

Brought alive by detailed artwork and expressive animations, Samorost 3’s surreal landscapes and lifeforms draw a balance between stylishly bizarre and believable. The game’s eclectic audio and soundtrack –composed by inventive musician Floex – are both abstract and atmospheric, frequently playing key roles alongside environmental clues in the game’s puzzles and mini-games.

Samorost 3 is out now for $19.99 through Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, the Mac App Store, and the game’s official website: www.samorost3.net . Samorost 3 Cosmic Edition - containing the full game, 90-minute original soundtrack and 170-page digital art book featuring design drawings from creator Jakub Dvorský – is also available* for $24.99.

Samorost 3 is expected to launch on iOS and Android devices later this year.
*Cosmic Edition not available on the Mac App Store.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/24/16 05:15 PM

joy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/24/16 05:15 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/24/16 05:16 PM

I'm already playing! It's a rainy day!

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/24/16 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
I'm already playing! It's a rainy day!

Nice timing! rah
Posted By: Mad

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/24/16 08:14 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre wave2
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/24/16 10:45 PM

thanks Ana
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/25/16 10:19 AM

Thanks Ana!

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/25/16 02:35 PM

What an awesome game! I want to hibernate and just play! lol

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/25/16 05:52 PM

I'm so glad you are enjoying it, Ana. Maybe you should hope for more snow? grin

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/25/16 07:12 PM

I went to the gym, ran my errands and now the dogs get their run. After that, I'm free to play until dinner time! YES!
Posted By: robedits

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/26/16 01:55 PM

This game looks stunning...and an awful lot of fun.
I'd love to know from those who have been playing: for a game that (supposedly,from what I've gathered online) has some intense puzzles and to-and-fro traveling, is there a save-at-will...or (like so many other games lately) is there the unfortunate game-saves-only-at-checkpoints "system"?
PLEASE tell me you can save anywhere and anytime and there are unlimited save slots. I truly want to play this game, and have less time to PLAY games lately...Thanks!
Rob

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/26/16 03:00 PM

You can save whenever you want. Lots of save slots!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/26/16 04:29 PM

I almost hate to play it... because if I do, then it will be over! Absolutely loving this game.

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/26/16 04:38 PM

PERFECT! Thank you...of to purchase the game!

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/26/16 08:46 PM

What a wonderful,addictive game. Gorgeous fun!
Posted By: Lex

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/28/16 11:00 AM

Excellent, and even available for the Mac - thanks! joy2
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/28/16 10:15 PM

This is such a great game! Stunningly beautiful to look at and to listen to. Sadly, I've already finished. I'm now in Samorost withdrawal. frown Can't wait for the next one.

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/28/16 11:18 PM

It is a great game indeed, zookeeper! I'm still going through slowly to savor it!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/28/16 11:44 PM

And what's a person to do when you have finished it all too soon? Why just start it all over again!

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 03/28/16 11:49 PM

I may have to do that too, Drac!

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 04/02/16 12:54 PM

I have finished I think, but ! am wondering whether I have collected all the bonus musical emblems. I have 18: is that the lot?

I am now getting Samorost 2, as I think I had only previously played the first free part of that.

What magical little games! joy2

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 04/02/16 04:02 PM

There are 29 secret achievements and 1 story achievement, Lex.

Ana wave

Re: Samorost 3 Out now! - 04/02/16 06:33 PM

Thanks Ana, I had found another two, so I will now enjoy going round again! happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community