GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game - 05/27/16 02:20 PM

Transcend is the latest project from Zoetrope, the developers of Darkness Within. Previously known with the working title of Mountain of Madness.

Check the Screenshots here.

Quote:
Transcend is a psychological horror, adventure game that takes place during an Antarctic expedition called Upuaut (meaning “Opener of the ways” in ancient Egyptian) and story revolves around a group of 4 scientists trying to pass beyond the limits of traditional human experience; transcending human conscious by using an artificial device called Conarium. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, Transcend aims to bring cutting-edge visuals for more immersive storytelling and gaming experience.

Happy Gaming.

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game - 05/27/16 04:50 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game - 05/27/16 09:13 PM

thanks Ana
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game - 05/28/16 12:42 AM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile

Another game I like the look of - and which I'm hoping will have a release other than just via Steam yes
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game - 05/28/16 10:59 AM

Looks intriguing Ana. Screenshots are dark though.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game - 05/28/16 01:53 PM

I agree with Mad!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game - 05/28/16 02:44 PM

Gerry, you may want to change the darkness setting on your monitor. I can see perfectly.

I'm enjoying the look of the game too, Mad!

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game - 05/29/16 10:55 AM

Thanks Ana. I'll see if that makes a difference. yes
Posted By: Mordack

Re: Announcing Transcend - A Lovecraftian Psychological Horror Game - 05/30/16 07:59 PM

My monitor is calibrated and I would have to say that they are a bit dark for me too. No shadow detail.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community