winter

AND THE WINNERS ARE: joy

nolalou

catsmom

copper

Judith

Motiko

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL. bravo

joy2 Please send me an e-mail (using my e-mail address in my profile) with your member name and your e-mail address.

I will then send your e-mail address to Mikael at MDNA. He will send you your link to download the game. joy2

And do not forget to redeem your prize in the next ten days. thumbsup

A BIG thanks to Mikael at MDNA Games for making this Giveaway possible. thanks

Chief wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 04:06 PM

bravo Congratulations to the winners.

Big thanks to Chief and MIKAEL! kissy
Posted By: Marian

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 04:15 PM

Enjoy the game, winners. thumbsup

Thank you to Mikael and to Chief. flowers
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 04:16 PM

Congratulations to the lucky winners... enjoy!!
Posted By: michele rose

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 04:31 PM

Congrats winners! bravo Happy gaming!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 05:00 PM

Congratulations winners! Thanks to Mikael, MaG and Chief!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 06:05 PM

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy!
Posted By: nolalou

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 06:21 PM

Thanks, I actually won something! Congrats to the other winners!

I've only played the 1st two Carol Reed games, now I have to decide if I want to play this next, or do them in order.
Posted By: Chief

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 06:43 PM

nolalou, your e-mail address was sent to Mikael. joy

Have fun.

Chief wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 07:00 PM

Fantastic You Winners !!!! Have a wonderful time with the game bravo

And many thanks to Mikael and Chief praise
Posted By: judith

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 07:41 PM

Wow!! I'm so happy I won. I've been housebound because of my health (darn heart problems keep bugging me). This will keep me occupied. Trying to play or should I say figure out Dreamfall Chapters. Bought it just after Christmas (had to edit, thought I got it a long time ago but didn't, the mind does go when you get old LOL)but haven't played it yet. Thank you Mikael & Chief.

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 08:00 PM

Judith, your e-mail address sent to Mikael. joy2

Enjoy the game.

Take care.

Chief wave
Posted By: connie

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 08:44 PM

Congrats to the winners, it's a Great game.
Posted By: judith

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 08:48 PM

Thank you Chief; I received the e-mail & already downloaded the game. I wish all games were as easy to download as this one was.

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 09:00 PM

Great. Have fun with the game.

Chief wave
Posted By: copper

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 09:18 PM

I won!!!

Thank you so much Mikael and Chief.

I have never played a Carol Reed game, so I am really looking forward to
to playing this.

Congratulations to the other winners.
Posted By: Marian

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 09:28 PM

Have fun, Copper. I won't be surprised if after playing Profound Red, you then want to play all the other Carol Reed games. wave
Posted By: copper

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 09:40 PM

Hi Marian,

I would not be surprised if you are right!

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 09:58 PM

copper, your e-mail sent to Mikael. dance

You will like them.

Enjoy.

Chief wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 11:40 PM

Congrats to the winners and thank you to Mikael and to Chief.
Posted By: blackbird

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 11:52 PM

congrats to the winners of the latest Carol Reed game, enjoy!
Posted By: niteowl07

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/21/17 11:53 PM

whoo hoo ! happydance

congrats all and have fun playing !
Posted By: christy071

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/22/17 04:34 AM

congratulation winners Thanks for the chance enjoy your game
Posted By: catsmom

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/22/17 05:42 AM

Thank you very much. I haven't play Carol Reed in a very long time:)
Posted By: meryl

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/22/17 08:31 AM

Congrats you winners!

I'm playing it now. You'll love the game!
Posted By: Haroula

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/22/17 09:03 AM

Congrats to the winners. thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/22/17 12:08 PM

bravo Congrats nolalou, catsmom, copper, Judith, and Motiko! Happy Gaming! bravo

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/22/17 03:35 PM

catsmom, your e-mail sent to Mikael. joy2

Have fun with the game.

Chief wave
Posted By: Leeana

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/22/17 07:54 PM

GREAT Congratulations to the winners <3

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/31/17 03:48 PM

The fifth winner, Motiko, did not redeem the game in time within the last ten days.

I have sent an e-mail to the first runner up on the list, michele rose.

I'll post again to let you all know what happens.

I always have a runners up list with the same number of members as the winners in case something similar like this case happens.

Chief wave
Posted By: michele rose

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/31/17 04:20 PM

I am absolutely positively thrilled to be the next designated winner! joy2
Thank you Chief for your email - you made my day.
A BIG thanks to Mikael and MDNA for this giveaway - I am so looking forward to playing your game. grin

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/31/17 04:24 PM

Thanks Chief! wavegirl

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/31/17 04:36 PM

michele rose, please see your e-mail.

Thanks.

Chief wave

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/31/17 05:03 PM

michele rose, e-mail sent to Mikael. joy

Enjoy your game.

Chief wave

MaG wave2
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/31/17 05:18 PM

Thanks Chief and congrats michele rose!

Re: WINNERS:::::Carol Reed: Profound Red Giveaway::::::WINNERS - 01/31/17 06:15 PM

wave2 Ana and thanks for unchecking this topic.

A long adventure. lol

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community