GB HOMEPAGE

Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19

Posted By: RebKean

Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/17/17 10:35 AM

So, here's a really cool video, summing up all Carol Reed games in 10 minutes. If you have never played the games, there are spoilers in here. Or it might seem like spoilers to those who have played it only. It's not easy remembering short clips like that without references. Just a warning if you're sensitive to that sort of thing though.
Enjoy! smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zC6rACMrk
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/17/17 01:43 PM

That is so cool I really enjoyed that. Now I am off to watch a few other videos of the Adventure Game Geek. thanks Reb
Posted By: MaG

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/17/17 02:45 PM

That's wonderful! Compilation is well done! bravo

Appreciate it, Kim. Thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/17/17 03:26 PM

This is just great! Thank you so much for posting the link. grin thumbsup
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/17/17 03:27 PM

THanks, Kim! That was really cool!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/17/17 08:41 PM

Enjoyed that, RebKean !! Thanks for the link grin
Posted By: RebKean

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/17/17 08:57 PM

Yeah, it was very good. I also have to check this guy out and see what other videos he's made.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/17/17 11:21 PM

And regarding the video, I will say that Carol obviously had plenty of time to play adventure games before she took up detective work - that's got to be why she has such a fantastic collection. I see games on those shelves that I've never heard of and I find that intriguing. sherlock grin
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/18/17 12:54 AM

There is some fun remembering on that site. Many thanks!
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/18/17 02:27 AM

thanks rebKean
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 04/18/17 03:16 AM

That was good RebKean and I have the same thought when I play - poor Jonas.

Making me want to start a replay of the series.
Posted By: HeavenlyJoy

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 05/01/17 09:19 AM

I loved everyone of those Games, and look forward to the next one, GREAT video, Funny!!!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 05/01/17 01:33 PM

I am nearly at the end of my re-play of the very first Carol Reed game .... "Remedy" smile

I had forgotten most of it (from my original play) so I am thoroughly enjoying it all over again dance
Posted By: niteowl07

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries PC Review - Adventure Game Geek: Episode 19 - 05/01/17 05:31 PM

rotfl just loved this ! thanks !
© 2024 GameBoomers Community