GB HOMEPAGE

Name of a pc game

Posted By: linda333

Name of a pc game - 07/08/17 03:35 AM

I have been trying to remember the name of a adventure game with the word haunted or hotel in it. I believe the story is about a widow who visits a hotel possibly to delve into her husbands death. Not sure what the exact story is. I think it may be about 2 or so years old. Thank you for any help.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Name of a pc game - 07/08/17 03:41 AM

Sorry, linda333, but I'm drawing a blank here.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Name of a pc game - 07/08/17 05:10 AM

Could it be a casual game?

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Name of a pc game - 07/08/17 03:31 PM

I checked at Big Fish and found one called Haunted Hotel, but the story was different.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Name of a pc game - 07/08/17 03:43 PM

There are over a dozen Haunted Hotel games at Big Fish; it's a long-running series. But I don't know if any of them mesh with your description. You might want to look over their descriptions, though, just in case.
Posted By: linda333

Re: Name of a pc game - 07/08/17 05:22 PM

Yes, there are so many games with those words in them. I did check out Big Fish but it was none of those games. I don't believe it was a casual game. I will keep looking. Thanks for the input.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Name of a pc game - 07/08/17 05:39 PM

This doesn't seem to fit with your description but the game that came to my mind when I read your post is Downfall.
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Name of a pc game - 07/08/17 05:41 PM

Could the game be Haunting at Cliffhouse? The protagonist is a recent widow that visits a Bed & Breakfast but the game is a little older than 2 years as it was released in 2012. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community