GB HOMEPAGE

Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/13/17 02:33 PM

Shakes & Fidget will be a 2D, 3rd Person, Point and Click adventure releasing around December 2018.

Check out some more here.

Quote:
Hamburg, September 13, 2017 - Adventure fans watch out: With Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure, a new game from Playa Games is about to be launched. In cooperation with KING Art (The Book of Unwritten Tales), the Hamburg-based developer and publisher adds a classic point-and-click adventure to the Shakes & Fidget universe.

After Playa Games announced their new strategy game Clash of Empires at the end of August, the successful MMORPG Shakes & Fidget is now being expanded with a new title: "We just had to develop an adventure game, the crazy world of Shakes & Fidget is pushing for it," says Jan Beuck, CEO and founder of Playa Games. “A parody of fantasy clichés fits perfectly into the genre and adds a great game to the Shakes & Fidget universe. "

Jan Theysen, Creative Director at KING Art, adds: "The Shakes & Fidget comics were a big inspiration for our The Book of Unwritten Tales adventures. Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure is to become our Day of the Tentacle: Crazier, faster and even funnier."

Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure delivers the legendary comic art of Shakes & Fidget artist Marvin Clifford. Players can look forward to crisp puzzles and over 20 hours of top-notch gaming fun. In addition, first-class voice acting and a superb orchestral soundtrack make the game a unique experience.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/13/17 06:20 PM

Sounds good!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/13/17 08:01 PM

Thank you for the news, Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/13/17 08:14 PM

Love the look of this !!

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: venus

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/14/17 03:23 AM

Thanks, Ana, it looks good. That means we're getting two (very different) surprise games from King Art this year. woot (Now, if only they surprise us with The Book of Unwritten Tales 3 sometime as well. lol)
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/14/17 12:24 PM

Now I'm playing the MMORPG version: http://w18.sfgame.net/?rec=287592
Its simple, You make a character. Talk to people in Tavern, accept a quest and wait for results. As you advance quest times increase. So start a quest and go make a sandwhich.

One thing: I don't know how you get in a guild when you don't have any friends playing. There's no chat option. Just email if, you have friends in the game so you know who to email.
Posted By: Cari

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/27/17 10:46 AM

I confess to very much liking good humour in a game. The two Bout games were the last time I was really engrossed in a game all the way through. Kings Art has a new adventure game in production Shakes & Fidget.

News here.
https://kingart-games.com/article/23-game-announcement-shakes-fidget-the-adventure
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/27/17 01:16 PM

Ooh looks nice!

Loved BOUT and enjoyed Critter Chronicles a lot. Haven't played BOUT2 yet.

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 09/27/17 03:54 PM

Cari, I merged your thread with the announcement thread we already had posted.

Ana wave

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 10/11/17 02:20 PM

Kickstarter: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 11/03/17 07:39 PM

Sad news. They're posting on Facebook that the kickstarter campaign is a failure and they are ending it.

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 11/04/17 02:37 AM

KS is getting harder to get large sums these days. I think there are too many unfinished projects.
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 01/15/18 01:43 PM

cry This looked good. Reading their posts, it seemed that the next Book of Unwritten Tales was dependant
on this game going well. Does that mean we won't see BouT 3? There were way too many cliffhangers. We need answers!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 01/15/18 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
KS is getting harder to get large sums these days. I think there are too many unfinished projects.

I think there have just been too many projects altogether.
Once Kickstarter took off big time, it seemed every developer under the sun wanted to finance their game this way and I, for one, couldn't keep up with all the pledging required !! whistle
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Shakes & Fidget - The Adventure: The Best of Two Worlds! - 01/15/18 06:42 PM

This looks great, will keep an eye on it. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community