GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Life of Delta - A Post Apocalyptic Cyberpunk Adventure

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Life of Delta - A Post Apocalyptic Cyberpunk Adventure - 09/13/17 10:27 PM

Not much available yet, but the screens and video look lovely! It is a Point and Click Game.

Sorry, it is not available anywhere else to view except here on FaceBook.

Quote:
The story is set in a post-apocalyptic cyberpunk Japan. Our main character, a small robot called Delta is on his mission to find and rescue his father.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Life of Delta - A Post Apocalyptic Cyberpunk Adventure - 09/13/17 11:56 PM

The video wouldn't play for me but I like the screenshots.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Announcing Life of Delta - A Post Apocalyptic Cyberpunk Adventure - 09/14/17 12:33 AM

Looks like my type of game. Looking forward to playing it. Thanks....
Posted By: venus

Re: Announcing Life of Delta - A Post Apocalyptic Cyberpunk Adventure - 09/14/17 03:24 AM

Thanks for the info, Ana. This is a very beautiful and interesting looking game. thumbsup Do you know whether it's in third or first person?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Life of Delta - A Post Apocalyptic Cyberpunk Adventure - 09/14/17 04:11 AM

This is the only info available. There should be a kickstarter coming in November and there will be more info then.
Posted By: ViktorTheBoar

Re: Announcing Life of Delta - A Post Apocalyptic Cyberpunk Adventure - 09/14/17 09:12 PM

Feels to me a bit like Beneath the Steel Sky smile
Posted By: Fireflower

Re: Announcing Life of Delta - A Post Apocalyptic Cyberpunk Adventure - 09/15/17 09:40 AM

Looks nice, thanks!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Life of Delta - A Post Apocalyptic Cyberpunk Adventure - 09/16/17 09:33 AM

thanks BrownEyedTigre smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community