GB HOMEPAGE

Bear With Me Final Episode Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Bear With Me Final Episode Now Available - 10/05/17 11:52 PM

Punny Noire Mystery, Bear With Me, Closes the Case

Third, Final Episode Now Available on Steam for Windows, Mac, Linux

For more info, check out the Official website here.

quote]Zagreb, Croatia – Oct. 5, 2017 – The final and largest episode of Bear With Me, the noire point-and-click adventure starring a 10 year-old girl and her imaginary friends as they investigate her brother’s disappearance, is now available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Mischief is afoot in the hand-drawn, monochromatic metropolis of Paper City, and only Amber and her grizzled stuffed toy companion, Ted E. Bear, can crack the case. Together the duo interview toys brought to life by the power of her imagination, search for clues and solve puzzles. The wisecracking residents of Paper City spout witty one-liners and pop culture puns.

At the close of Episode 2 the series’ heroine, Amber, was kidnapped. In the final installment it is now up to her private eye sidekick, Ted E. Bear, to search for his partner so the pair can get to the bottom of their thrilling adventure.

“Bear With Me’s over-the-top trope-filled characters and punny dialogue has provided hours of laughs,” said Andrej Kovacevic, Game Director, Exordium Games. “But the deep and thoughtful gameplay has kept players coming back episode after episode and this final chapter will provide them a memorable and satisfying conclusion.”

Bear With Me Episode 3 is three times larger than the first episode and is available for $4.99 on Steam and the Humble Store with full English voiceover along with French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian subtitles.[/quote]

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bear With Me Final Episode Now Available - 10/06/17 03:05 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Ana. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Bear With Me Final Episode Now Available - 10/06/17 03:45 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community