GB HOMEPAGE

Looking for suggestions for online games to play with a friendAs

Posted By: lspace

Looking for suggestions for online games to play with a friendAs - 11/10/17 09:33 PM

I am looking for an adventure type game like Myst Online/Uru Live that allows players to meet up in game online to play together. I've searched but haven't had much luck. It seems the only ones out there are rpg that require you to hack and slash which is really not my thing. I'm looking for something more puzzle/story driven. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Looking for suggestions for online games to play with a friendAs - 11/10/17 10:33 PM

I think that Uru Live was pretty unique in the respect. I can't think of another puzzle adventure game like it.

Ana wave
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Looking for suggestions for online games to play with a friendAs - 11/10/17 10:51 PM

From my attempts to Google an answer, it seems that Ana is right. Perhaps if you try on Myst Online's own forums someone might be more informed on this particular topic?

If I ever come across one I'll try to remember to post it here!
Posted By: lspace

Re: Looking for suggestions for online games to play with a friendAs - 11/11/17 06:58 AM

I have checked out the Myst Online forums and there is nothing there. There are numerous shards you can add on to the Myst online game and Uru Complete Chronicles but it is part of the game. Not quite what I am looking for. Btw these shards have been sanctioned by Cyan.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community