GB HOMEPAGE

ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community!

Posted By: Agustin Cordes

ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 01/02/18 11:17 PM

Mwhahahaha! I'm updating this post with the latest news. First, our new Steam page with fresh new screenshots and an updated look for the game:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230210/ASYLUM/

Then, this shockingly gruesome trailer to get you all hyped again:

https://youtu.be/scn84Efsqt0

Have spooky nightmares! laugh

------------------------------

Hey there, dear Boomers!

It's been a while since I posted here. We've been working full speed on our long-awaited horror adventure and I'm happy to report that a great deal of progress was made last year. Development is doing really well and we think 2018 will be the year of Asylum smile

In fact, we just released this brief gameplay video a few days ago, which I hope you'll like it: https://youtu.be/S-1_JhtNqBc

I'd love to hear what you think, especially from you fans of Scratches! Hope you're all doing well, and wish you a very Happy New Year!
Posted By: Marian

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/02/18 11:25 PM

It's looking good, Agustin. thumbsup12

Nice to see you here, and thank you for the update! newyear
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/03/18 01:00 AM

I look forward to all of my Asylum updates through Kickstarter and loved this video!
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/03/18 03:19 AM

Nice atmospheric music.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/03/18 03:47 AM

Looks good. Thanks for the update.
Posted By: Mad

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/03/18 02:39 PM

Nice !! grin12

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/03/18 02:55 PM

Thank you, I'm very happy you liked the video. There's more coming :)

We're putting great care in the music, as we have a lot to live up to -- one of the hallmark features of Scratches was the beloved soundtrack by Cellar of Rats, but I believe we're on the right track... err, pun intended.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/04/18 02:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Agustin Cordes
We're putting great care in the music, as we have a lot to live up to -- one of the hallmark features of Scratches was the beloved soundtrack by Cellar of Rats, but I believe we're on the right track...

Well this might be one where it's worth buying the soundtrack -- something I don't usually do.
Posted By: SCOTTY

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/06/18 01:32 AM

So happy to see this. I've been watching for updates ever since I seen the 1st video close to 2 years ago. The music {at least for me) put a smile on my face as part of the music reminded me of MYST. LOVED IT!! Hope to see more soon!!

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/31/18 08:13 PM

Hey boomers, I updated my original post with a link to our Steam page and a gloriously retro new trailer!
Posted By: Marian

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/31/18 08:45 PM

Thanks for the link and for the trailer, Agustin. wave

I like what it says on the Steam page after the words "release date." grin

And a very birthday to you! thumbsup

Re: ASYLUM: First Gameplay Video! - 01/31/18 09:36 PM

Thank you, Marian!! laugh

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 01/31/18 09:54 PM

birthday Agustin and thanks for the links. The game is on my Steam wishlist!
Posted By: sanford

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 01/31/18 10:58 PM

WOW! Really scary, my kind of game. I hope it's released soon.
Sandy

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 02/01/18 02:19 AM

Hoping a DRM Free version of Asylum is ALSO out this Spring ?? pacify

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 02/01/18 03:00 AM

Yes, there will be a DRM-free version of Asylum, even on GOG if preferred smile
Posted By: sanford

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 02/01/18 04:02 AM

Thank you Agustin, and good luck with your current venture.
Sandy

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 02/01/18 05:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Agustin Cordes
Yes, there will be a DRM-free version of Asylum, even on GOG if preferred smile

Yahoo !!!! Can't ask for more !!!! Thank you SO much, Agustin Cordes broccoli
Posted By: Iurii

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 02/01/18 08:47 AM

Great news, thanks Augistin!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 02/01/18 09:59 AM

Agustin looks like and sounds like a deliciously scary adventure! Good Luck with the game.
I look forward to it's release! thumbsup wave

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 01/16/19 08:26 PM

I see this is on GOG for wishlisting now.

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 01/16/19 10:52 PM

Great grin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: ASYLUM: The Treatment Is DEADLY Effective In Our Newest Trailer and Steam Community! - 01/17/19 04:36 AM

There have been lots of updates for backers, but they don't want anything released so I'm afraid we've had to remain silent.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community