GB HOMEPAGE

Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!!

Posted By: friarphil

Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/19/18 08:19 AM

WOOHOO!!!!
The wait is over! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins is finally here!
It's been a blast (and a LOT of hard work) making this funny Point & Click adventure game and we really hope that you enjoy playing it. Please let us know what you think so that we can continue making FREE games for you! Bonus points if you make a Let's Play!

DOWNLOAD: The Adventures of Nick & Willikins

The Adventures of Nick & Willikins is a humorous look at the very British relationship of Master and Manservant as told through the lens of clueless non-British writers. Also, there's a dead body involved. Did the Butler do it? It's up to you to find out! Oh, and you're the butler, I should probably mention that.

FEATURES

• - An entirely original adventure written by Matt Rowbotham and Ron "AAlgar" Watt.
    - Features voice performances from Sarcastic Voyage's entire stable of voice actors.
    - Vividly brought to life by artists Meg Casey (Munchkin, Welcome to Showside) and Fred Stresing (Invader Zim [comic], Rocko's Modern Life [comic]).
    - Classic Point & Click interface.
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/19/18 08:47 AM

Congrats on the release! I must find time to play this one, looks like it will invoke the spirit of Wodehouse of whom I'm a big fan.
Posted By: connie

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/19/18 01:29 PM

Thank you, downloaded.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/19/18 02:06 PM

Looks fun. Thanks!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/19/18 03:51 PM

Congrats on your release!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/19/18 04:38 PM

Download this game, it is a Great game!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/19/18 09:55 PM

Yes. I've downloaded it. And a big Thank You for it laugh

Loved the last two games I had from you thumbsup

Now though I'm trying to find a way to access other games from your stable but without having to use Facebook woozy

[I don't use any of those social media sites.]

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/19/18 10:08 PM

Get them all right here:
https://pinheadgames.itch.io

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/20/18 12:07 AM

Thanks for that link, I played Forever Space but not the others... will have to play those now!

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/20/18 12:08 AM

Thanks for that link, I played Forever Space but not the others... will have to play those now!

rah

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/20/18 06:54 PM

Thanks, friarphil !! grin

I've downloaded the 3 of your games I didn't already have - but got a message re "Forever Space" to say my browser is not suitable so that one might not work .... Although it has downloaded.
[I tried with Firefox and IE. On a Win7 machine.]

Cheers.

Mad smile
Posted By: sanford

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/21/18 01:18 AM

Just downloaded and playing "Nick & Willikins", friarphil. Any chance of a good text walkthrough for this one? I need all the help I can get. LOL I'm loving this funny game story, THANK YOU!
Sandy
Posted By: lakerz

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/21/18 02:26 AM

Thanks for the notice about the new game. I enjoyed playing through previous entries like the Nick Bounty games.

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/21/18 04:53 AM

No text walkthrough yet, but I'll keep my eye on the Hints & Tips section of the forums here in case you get stuck.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/21/18 09:20 AM

Thank you so much, friarphil
Sandy

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/21/18 12:26 PM

I've played it for a bit and already I hate Nick!! laugh

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/21/18 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: friarphil
Get them all right here:
https://pinheadgames.itch.io

Hi friarphil smile

In a post somewhere, which I can't find at the moment, you said I wouldn't have bought any of your games "because they are free".

Well I knew I already had some (and in fact I have 3, not 2 as I posted previously). But I thought I had bought them.
So I did a search through my games collection yesterday evening - and found them !!
The games are A Case of the Crabs, Brain Hotel and The Goat in the Grey Fedora.
And they are on a Special Collection CD called "Pinhead Games".

Three marvellous games grin

However, I surely would not have been sent the CD for free ??

[Just want to clarify the facts lol]

EDIT :

Read the small print on the reverse of the CD case now and it says ....
"This CD is being sold at cost as promotion and is not intended to generate profit."

So I've clarified the facts myself laugh

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/21/18 10:24 PM

Ah! I totally forgot about that promotion! Glad you enjoyed the games and it's super exciting to hear that you still have the disc!

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/21/18 11:17 PM

Wouldn't part with it !! smile Your games are GOOD thumbsup And thank you for them grin

Re: Available now! The Adventures of Nick & Willikins. FREE!! - 01/22/18 10:03 AM

Been able to give this a proper go now and have to say my better half and I are absolutely loving it, the humour (that's WITH A "U"!) is right up our alley. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community