GB HOMEPAGE

Lisssn Now Available for Mac and January 30th for PC

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Lisssn Now Available for Mac and January 30th for PC - 01/25/18 02:46 PM

Lisssn, a game by Robert Wolff and Knut Muller (Rhem) is now available on the Apple store for Mac and releases January 30th on Steam for PC.

Check out the Official website here.

There is a walkthrough here.

Quote:
Lisssn - a game for listeners, all in the tradition of the great point & click-adventure games.

In a landscape with a castle, a cemetery, a chapel, train stations and other architecturally interesting constructions you move by walking, riding a train, going by ship and taking elevators through a labyrinth of rooms, hallways and alleys, where you keep finding surprising tasks in order to move deeper into that big wide adventure land. In order to solve the ultimate riddle there are, besides the usual brainteasers, challenges for the ear. Was that a noise or a tone? Was that ton higher or lower? What does a musical note look like? What is the symbol for a longer note and one that sounds for a shorter interval? The player can enter the game without any previous knowledge of music. In the end he will have understood some of the elements of music. That includes, among others, pitch, rhythm and notes, but also musical instruments and artists.

So, if you are not satisfied just to hear background noises when playing an adventure game, but want to sharpen your hearing and experience fancy adventures - then Lisssn is made for you.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Lisssn Now Available for Mac and January 30th for PC - 01/25/18 03:25 PM

Thank you for this news, Ana. wave
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Lisssn Now Available for Mac and January 30th for PC - 01/25/18 07:07 PM

Sounds interesting! Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Lisssn Now Available for Mac and January 30th for PC - 01/26/18 08:47 AM

Why, is it actually 'now available on Steam'?
But the Steam page says it's four more days to wait: http://store.steampowered.com/app/768270/Lisssn/
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Lisssn Now Available for Mac and January 30th for PC - 01/26/18 03:11 PM

Because I misread my email press release and thought it was released. laugh All fixed!
Posted By: veo

Re: Lisssn Now Available for Mac and January 30th for PC - 01/26/18 03:41 PM

Really excited about this one, seems to be very RHEM-like but with a musical theme. I'm on Windows, though, so I'll have to wait until Tuesday to play it.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Lisssn Now Available for Mac and January 30th for PC - 01/29/18 05:31 AM

WOW! This one looks like a "must play", fellow Boomers.
Thank you, ANA. Even comes with a WT
Sandy
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Lisssn Now Available for Mac and January 30th for PC - 01/30/18 06:47 AM

Now it says the release is on the 31st of January, not 30th...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community