GB HOMEPAGE

review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots

Posted By: Jenny100

review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/16/18 09:50 PM

A humorous AGS adventure
chock full of pop culture references,
groaning puns
and digs at the genre

True point and click
A map enables quick Travel
(assuming you find the map)
Save at will

Find out more in

*** flotsam's review of Captain Disaster in: ***
*** Death Has a Million Stomping Boots ***

Posted By: RebKean

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/16/18 10:08 PM

Probably not the right link...
Posted By: Marian

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/16/18 10:10 PM

Yes, when I click on the link, I get a rar file to open/download.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/16/18 10:13 PM

Try it now.
The rar file is the Kheops fix, which I was about to link to in the Kheops thread in Glitches since it's only 516kb. Got the wrong one in my clipboard without realizing it.
Posted By: RebKean

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/16/18 10:13 PM

Works now! smile
Posted By: Marian

Thank you, Jenny. All good. smile

It sounds like an enjoyable game; thank you for the review, flotsam. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/16/18 10:32 PM

A big thank you, as always, flotsam (and Jenny100) thumbsup
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/17/18 02:24 AM

Thank you flotsam for your great review! Sounds like fun!

Thanks, Jenny!

Ana wave
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/17/18 12:49 PM

Thanks for the review Flotsam and for posting Jenny!

Hope the groan-inducing puns didn't do permanent damage laugh
Posted By: silverspook

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/18/18 12:20 AM

The cheesy puns were my favorite part, and I'm lactose intolerant! (See what I did there!!! laugh )

Thumbs up though, had a great time playing Captain Disaster myself.
Posted By: chrissie

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/25/18 10:31 PM

This game, apart from being very competent on the story & puzzle front & I loved the voice-acting (a Birmingham accent will always work for me in a comedy in the hope I'm not being regionist/racist or whatever eek) it was one heap of feel-good fun! Anyone with a sense of humour who loves good old traditional adventuring fare should play this game!!!! thumbsup
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: review of Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots - 02/26/18 06:42 PM

Thanks Chris and Chrissie! smile smile smile smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community