GB HOMEPAGE

Torn VR

Posted By: JohnBoy

Torn VR - 04/12/18 06:20 PM

I recently bought into the PSVR headset. I am having a great time with it. There is a point and click VR adventure game being released this Spring. The game is a point and click adventure game. Here is a quote from one of the gaming sites. "Fans of point and click adventures will have something new to look forward to. Apsyr are about to release Torn, a VR mystery adventure that will absolutely delight fans of Black Mirror." Here is a link about the new VR game Torn. This is gonna be awesome and it's the future of gaming. https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/04/...r-this-spring/. If perhaps this is posted in the wrong place I ask Ana to move it accordingly.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Torn VR - 04/12/18 07:43 PM

It looks really interesting. If you play it, be sure to let us know what you think of it. wave

Re: Torn VR - 04/12/18 10:31 PM

Hi Marian! Good to see you still hanging out at GB. I keep in touch with Ana on a daily basis thru FB. About Torn, I will be buying this on day one of release. Can't wait to try adventure point and click in VR. It's gonna be awesome!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Torn VR - 04/12/18 10:34 PM

Nice to see you here too, JB. thumbsup
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Torn VR - 04/12/18 10:43 PM

Hey, good to see ya JohnBoy!!!!

Wonder if I will be able to play VR games since some of the 1st person games makes me nauseous???> This one looks pretty cool

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Torn VR - 04/13/18 12:41 AM

Just an FYI, this game requires a VR set to play, it is not PC only. I believe when it has more info posted, it will be moved to DarkSide for some action, but for now I'll leave it here.

Thanks JB! It looks awesome!

Re: Torn VR - 04/13/18 12:50 AM

Hi Winfrey, So far I have not gotten motion sickness from the VR. However I have read that some games are more prone to cause motion sickness than others. The best thing to do is check the game reviews on youtube. They usually note this about the gameplay. A really wonderful game that was just released is called Moss. It's a VR action/adventure game with beautiful graphics. You play an adorable mouse on a big adventure.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community