GB HOMEPAGE

Unforeseen Incidents Launch Date

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Unforeseen Incidents Launch Date - 04/13/18 01:54 AM

We're happy to announce that Unforeseen Incidents will launch May 24th, 2018!

View the trailer here.

PreOrders can be made at 25% off Here.

Quote:

When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool. Can Harper find the courage to expose the truth and prevent an epidemic, even if it means succumbing to contagion himself? Unforeseen Incidents is a classic interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. Join Harper and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game from Backwoods Entertainment and Application Systems Heidelberg.

Features
Enjoy a classical style point and click mystery adventure.
Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics.
Listen to an elaborately arranged soundtrack and full English or German voice acting.
Explore plenty of intriguing locations.
Meet lots of interesting characters.
Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Unforeseen Incidents Launch Date - 04/13/18 02:29 AM

Thank you for the news, Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Unforeseen Incidents Launch Date - 04/13/18 02:59 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Unforeseen Incidents Launch Date - 04/14/18 02:59 AM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: venus

Re: Unforeseen Incidents Launch Date - 04/14/18 05:55 PM

Thanks, Ana. It looks interesting. thumbsup It reminds me a lot of Dead Synchronicity both in appearance (with the exception of the characters) and in content. smile
Posted By: sanford

Re: Unforeseen Incidents Launch Date - 04/15/18 04:47 AM

Thanks Ana,this one looks pretty good. If I can get a WT for it, I will definitely purchase this game.
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community