GB HOMEPAGE

New Unavowed Trailer Released

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

New Unavowed Trailer Released - 06/22/18 04:50 PM

Pop quiz: When you wake up on a stormy New York City rooftop with no memory of the past year and learn that you've been on a murderous rampage as a result of demon possession, what do you do?

A) Turn yourself in to the police
B) Jump to your death
C) Join the good guys

Aw, come on... do we really need to spell it out? smile

When Wadjet Eye Games' urban fantasy adventure Unavowed releases for Windows and Mac on August 8, you'll find yourself in exactly this situation. Now you need to make up for your year of bad behavior -- but that's no easy task. The darkness is growing and the threat to the mundane world has never been greater. Good thing you have a team of supernatural crime-fighters on your side!

Check out the trailer here.

Read Dan Peach's First Look here.

Quote:
With a dark storyline that subtly reflects your choices, puzzles that have more than one solution, and double the pixels of any previous Wadjet Eye game, Unavowed is an ambitious adventure from the indie studio known for the Blackwell mystery games, Primordia, Technobabylon, Gemini Rue, and more.

Happy Gaming!
Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: New Unavowed Trailer Released - 06/22/18 06:08 PM

Looks good! Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: New Unavowed Trailer Released - 06/22/18 06:57 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: venus

Re: New Unavowed Trailer Released - 06/22/18 07:02 PM

Thanks, Ana. It looks fantastic! woot
Posted By: sanford

Re: New Unavowed Trailer Released - 06/22/18 07:32 PM

Even BETTER than fantastic, Venus, my kind of adventure game.
Sandy
Posted By: venus

Re: New Unavowed Trailer Released - 06/22/18 07:47 PM

Sandy, would you consider "outstanding" better than "fantastic?" lol I agree, this game looks amazing. It's one of my most anticipated games right now, along with The Last Crown: Blackenrock. At least one of them will be here soon. happydance
Posted By: Marian

Re: New Unavowed Trailer Released - 06/22/18 07:53 PM

I'm very much looking forward to this game. Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: New Unavowed Trailer Released - 06/23/18 03:38 AM

Well actually in a Role Playing Game you do play a character, why its called role playing. Its you in the sense that you make decisions, though in a a real role playing game like Dungeons and Dragons, out comes are determined by rolling dice rather than being predetermined by computer programmers.

None of my characters in the Darkside games I've been switching between have dialogue except SWTOR and having played that game for so long its jarring in other games to have cut scenes in which the NPCs talk but my character just stands there.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community