GB HOMEPAGE

Phoenix Game Sale

Posted By: Mad

Phoenix Game Sale - 06/22/18 06:56 PM

Hi.

Saw two games that looked OK in their sale - Face Noir and Lost Civilisation - but can anyone please tell me if they are DRM Free ??

Thanks.

Mad smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Phoenix Game Sale - 06/24/18 03:20 AM

I am pretty sure they are, Mad, but have hesitated to say anything because I am not positive. Hopefully someone else will know for sure. wave

Re: Phoenix Game Sale - 06/24/18 03:56 AM

Thanks for responding, Marian smile

I asked because in the "Sale" email I was sent DRM Free and Steam Keys were both mentioned ....but I couldn't see anything which clarified which games might be which - and I don't want to end up buying Steam Key games by mistake eek
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Phoenix Game Sale - 06/25/18 05:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Mad
Thanks for responding, Marian smile

I asked because in the "Sale" email I was sent DRM Free and Steam Keys were both mentioned ....but I couldn't see anything which clarified which games might be which - and I don't want to end up buying Steam Key games by mistake eek

You most likely have the choice of downloading a drm free version from their site or downloading the game from steam.

Re: Phoenix Game Sale - 06/25/18 08:26 PM

Hi CountZero smile

Well I went ahead and bought the games but no mention of a DRM Free or Steam choice was made at any stage of the purchase woozy

However, I "saved" the downloads and then inspected them and they appear NOT to be Steam - so looks like I'm OK.

Cheers.

Mad laugh
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Phoenix Game Sale - 06/25/18 08:49 PM

Mad, if they were Steam, I ASSUME you would have a Steam key that you would have to redeem on Steam.

Re: Phoenix Game Sale - 06/25/18 09:17 PM

Yes, that's why I think I do have the DRM Free version, oldbroad, because there doesn't seem to be any "Steam" stuff in sight !! wink
© 2024 GameBoomers Community