GB HOMEPAGE

A Rite from the Stars Gets a Release Date!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

A Rite from the Stars Gets a Release Date! - 06/28/18 11:40 PM

A Rite from the Stars will be released July 19th!

Check out the trailer here.

For more info, check out the official website here.

Quote:
Fellow adventurers! We are announcing today that A Rite from the Stars, the clever, puzzle-filled, coming-of-age adventure game by Risin’ Goat, will launch on July 19th for PC and Mac on Steam, the Phoenix Online Store, and more. The Linux version will follow soon after.

About A Rite from the Stars
Kirm, a mute boy from the Makoa tribe, has been chosen by the Stars to undertake a mystical rite of passage to become a legend among his people. To achieve this, players can freely explore the Mystical Island of Kaikala and pursue the three paths of Wisdom, Courage, and Spirit in any order they choose. Each path offers a new style of puzzles and obstacles to overcome, from solving riddles to manipulating ancient machinery to tag-team coconut dodgeball! Not to mention Kirm’s playable meerkat companion Mirk and guiding star Hoku, who are on hand to collaborate on puzzle solutions and lend insight along the way.

Inspired by classics like Machinarium and the Legend of Zelda series, A Rite from the Stars features vibrant 3D environments and a fully orchestrated soundtrack recorded with a live chorus. It’s voiced in the Makoan, the original language developed especially for the game, with subtitles in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: A Rite from the Stars Gets a Release Date! - 06/28/18 11:46 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: A Rite from the Stars Gets a Release Date! - 06/29/18 04:03 PM

Got my email notification! Very excited for this release. It's been a LONG time ago that I did the Kickstarter for this one!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Rite from the Stars Gets a Release Date! - 06/29/18 08:01 PM

Me too Drac!
Posted By: Mad

Re: A Rite from the Stars Gets a Release Date! - 06/30/18 10:44 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community