GB HOMEPAGE

Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced - 11/16/18 04:43 AM

Nelson and the Magic Cauldron“, classic Point & Click-Adventure in 2D 22nd of November 2018 via Steam and Google Play

Check out the Official Website here.

View the trailer here.

Quote:
Manuel Schenk releases new Point & Click-Adventure
Because of the Kickstarter-Kampagne: German Indie Developer creates classic adventure game on his own
Many companies need a lot of employees for this. But the german indiependant developer Manuel Schenk created his own game - next to his fulltime job. The fantasy adventure „Nelson and the Magic Cauldron“ game will be released on the 22nd of november for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.

The production started two years ago with a little help by a kickstarter campagne. Manuel Schenk developed the game and had painted and animated all game elements by hand.

At the age of five years he always wanted to change the games he played. With twelve years he created his first game.

"This time, I wanted to create a Sci-Fi-Adventure", says Schenk. "But my graphic style fits much more to fantasy. And bevor I realized it, the game was ready for playing."

This game takes place in a fantasy setting, where a young man called Nelson inherits a cabin from his deceased uncle Sid, not knowing, that the uncle had a magic cauldron during his lifetime. Nelson travels to the island, where his uncle lived and could not imagine, that the legacy will not mean wealth but responsibility.

There are a lot of crazy characters, including dead uncle Sid - who will appear as a ghost -, the stone cold undertaker, the confused baron, a soup-cooking witch and the vegan zombies. It is a game of magic and a lot of humor - with many hidden jokes about other games and movies - as a homage, of course.

Happy Gaming!

Ana
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced - 11/17/18 08:43 AM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced - 11/17/18 06:05 PM

Thank you for the news, Ana. wave
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced - 11/18/18 06:27 AM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced - 11/19/18 12:42 PM

Thank You Ana. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced - 11/19/18 08:15 PM

Thanks.
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced - 11/19/18 10:31 PM

Thanks, I'm going to buy this one, and I'm saying so because I feel guilty.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced - 11/19/18 11:23 PM

lol
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced - 11/20/18 12:54 AM

lol OMG! No feeling guilty! rotfl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community