GB HOMEPAGE

Bad Dream: Fever Released!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/16/18 05:04 AM

Bad Dream: Fever makes its debut on PC/Mac and aims for Nintendo Switch

You can purchase Bad Dream Here.

Check out the trailer here.

Quote:
From November 15 this year on the Steam platform (PC and Mac) there is a new point-and-click adventure game – Bad Dream: Fever. This is another production of the Polish Desert Fox studio from the Bad Dream series, which is valued mainly for its unique design, unpredictability and puzzles demanding creativity. In the first quarter of 2019, the game will be released on Nintendo Switch.

The publishers of Bad Dream: Fever are PlayWay S.A. and Ultimate Games S.A. The new game by Desert Fox does not require knowledge of previous games, which were met with a very good reception by players, critics and YouTubers. The previous game, Bad Dream: Coma, received 94 percent favorable reviews on the Steam platform, had a Metascore rating of 79 points and the video content was recorded by Markiplier (over 22 million subscribers).

In Bad Dream: Fever the player must face a mysterious ink plague and a feverish reality full of anxiety. As the creators indicate, Bad Dream: Fever takes on average about 4 hours to complete. The game offers one storyline, where the remarkable story is intertwined with unconventional puzzles.

“Bad Dream: Fever is a mixture of abstraction, creativity and honesty, created in a unique graphic setting and with the rejection of schemes. This is definitely not the typical adventure game – the story and puzzles will in many cases come as a really big surprise” says Robert Gąsiorowski, designer at Desert Fox.

Main features of Bad Dream: Fever:

a sleepy and feverishly world;
an honest story;
creative and unconventional riddles;
an intriguing graphic design;
suggestive locations.
Bad Dream: Fever is available on the Steam platform (PC and Mac) from November 15, 2018. In Q1 2019, the game will be released on Nintendo Switch.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/17/18 08:41 AM

thanks BrownEyedTigre grin

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/17/18 05:07 PM

Thank you Mad, for being the only one to like the 4 announcements from 2 days ago. You brightened my day. I was sitting here having a small pity party wondering why I even bother getting in all the announcements after working an 11 hour day before I go to bed, instead of getting much needed sleep. I could have sent this private, but truth is, I don't care who sees it. I wish more people that read, would take the small amount of time to say something. Anything. I appreciate you and the fact you always acknowledge the posts. hearts
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/17/18 06:51 PM

Ana, I'll be honest with you, I THOUGHT about posting on each of these, especially when I noticed yesterday that nobody else had, but I was just too lazy! I admit it. blush

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/17/18 08:42 PM

lol Thanks, oldbroad! hearts
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/18/18 06:27 AM

Thanks, Ana!
I've finished this game - it gets much more interesting in the second half smile

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/18/18 06:57 AM

Thanks for the info, Iurii!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/18/18 02:33 PM

Sorry Ana, I admit I read them all yet fail to post a thanks.... duh I do appreciate all that you do and all the time you spend informing us of the latest greatest games out there for us to enjoy... Thank You....Thank You .... and Thank you!!!! flowers

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/18/18 09:22 PM

thanks Winfrey! I probably should have remained silent, but sometimes you just got to be honest and let it out. lol
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/18/18 09:53 PM

rah flowers wavegirl

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/18/18 10:16 PM

I think it is good to let things out if they are bothering you. I honestly wasn't sure how you feel about somebody just responding with "thank you" to everything you post. After awhile, it seems you might get tired of opening each thread just to see that. And doesn't it take up bandwidth or something (or whatever it's called)?

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/18/18 11:22 PM

oldbroad, the frustration comes down to the whole picture. For every post, there is communication with the developer or publisher, I make the post, send the link to the developer/publisher. sometimes there is a back and forth a few times. Post on FaceBook and Twitter. Update the Frontpage and Upcoming Game page of GB in html in varying places praying you don't screw everything up in the process. Times that by every single post. When you look at see that 100 people and sometimes thousands read the thread and don't say anything, it makes you wonder why you bothered. Any type of feedback is welcome. Literally anything. lol Like I stated, I worked a lot of long days, only to come home and spend the rest of the evening trying to get all the days news up, only to see nearly two days pass and not a single word. It depressed me. And I posted when I likely should have put my big girl panties on and dealt with it. That's what happens when I get tired and should just walk away. rotfl
Graphics take up lots of bandwidth, comments and discussions like the old days are always a welcome addition. hearts

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/19/18 12:27 AM

Got it, and it certainly makes sense! And, yes, it does sound like a lot more work than it seems like it would be. thumbsup praise bravo

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/19/18 12:45 AM

oldbroad hearts
Posted By: Mad

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/19/18 02:19 AM

"After awhile, it seems you might get tired of opening each thread just to see that. "

I have wondered about that myself - but not always having the time to make a full length post, I have tried to convey my thanks in some way at least !! smile

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/19/18 02:26 AM

Yes Mad. You seem to be a very polite, thoughtful, and kind person! flowers I, on the other hand, have been accused on more than one occasion of being selfish and self centered. redface

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/19/18 03:24 AM

lol oldbroad! I certainly have never thought that of you!

Mad, I appreciate you! hearts

Re: Bad Dream: Fever Released! - 11/19/18 07:42 AM

I didn't mean you Ana. You don't know me well enough. I try to be on my best (or at least better) behaviour while on Gameboomers. Everybody here is so nice and have such positive attitudes. I really have to work at that stuff, but at home here is a different story! snicker

We sure did get off topic so I'm done here.

wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community