GB HOMEPAGE

The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/22/18 06:12 PM

The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5: Checkmate downloadable as of December 4th on all platforms!
Louis de Richet must take the final steps on deciding his path – and the fate of the world.

Quote:
Complete Season and fifth episode of The Council, the narrative adventure game redefining the genre with RPG mechanics and consequences for every choice, releases December 4th on PS4, Xbox One, & PC digital stores. See two exclusive new screenshots from episode 5 and look back at the key moments that punctuated the whole season!

Episode 5: Checkmate brings all your decisions, mistakes, and victories to the forefront as Louis’ alliances, enemies, and family come together for a climactic confrontation. Who will win, and can the De Richets survive the Lord Mortimer's island?

The Council has already enthralled players and press alike with a deep and captivating story featuring intricate characters and smart writing. The innovative concept pushes the genre beyond its boundaries and allows for meaningful choices with impactful consequences.

Finish the adventure in The Council Episode 5: Checkmate, where kings fall, pawns rise, and the choice, as always, is yours.

If you already downloaded the Complete Season or the Season Pass, you can play Episode 5 on December 4th. Episode 5, will be available for download on PlayStation, and Xbox digital stores as a single episode two days later, on December 6th.

Happy Gaming!

Ana
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/22/18 06:16 PM

Thanks, Ana! turkey
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/22/18 07:00 PM

Thank you Ana. The Complete Season is on sale 40% off in the Steam fall sale going on now for those who were waiting for a price drop.
Posted By: venus

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/22/18 09:37 PM

Thanks, Ana! turkey This game is fantastic, maybe my favorite this year. Though it's been a really good year, so it has a few "competitors." grin I really hope more people decide to give it a try, especially considering the current sale price. Looking forward to the conclusion! happydance12
Posted By: flotsam

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/23/18 07:49 AM

Woo who - I can play it all and finish the review!
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/23/18 09:30 AM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre - and will look forward, flotsam, to your review smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/23/18 03:51 PM

I look forward to your review, flotsam!
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/23/18 06:05 PM

I am going to buy this one. Thank-you for letting us know. I get cold feet when a game makes decide who I am (not meant as philosophical question). I'll have to work out which character is least likely to use fisticuffs.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/23/18 06:07 PM

Thanks Ana looking foreword to your review flotsam
Posted By: venus

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 11/24/18 06:39 AM

I'm also looking forward to your review, flotsam. Hope you like the game!
Posted By: rayette

Re: The Council's Complete Season and Episode 5 Release Date - 12/09/18 05:50 PM

Playing The Council is a first for me. I have absolutely NO IDEA what I'm doing, but I'm sure having fun!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community