GB HOMEPAGE

Her Interactive

Posted By: judith

Her Interactive - 12/09/18 08:06 PM

I'm getting really tired of getting emails from Her about this contest or that contest. When are they going to come clean & tell us that they are never going to make anymore Nancy Drew games. I wish they would just be honest about it.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Her Interactive - 12/09/18 08:18 PM

I feel the same way. If they aren't telling the truth and the next Nancy Drew is never being released, though, their falsehoods are getting more elaborate. At least one contest in the past year had a prize that involved the winning entry being put into Midnight in Salem.

I have noticed lately on their Facebook page that when asked about Midnight in Salem and its release date, instead of saying spring 2019 (which is what they said last year at this time), they are now saying 2019.

I have pretty much stopped thinking about it because it is irritating, for sure.
Posted By: family

Re: Her Interactive - 12/09/18 10:11 PM

and when i go to amateur sleuth blog Little Jackalope puts my question when is midnight in salem going to be releash, in the last of the questions.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Her Interactive - 12/09/18 10:58 PM

Little Jackalope of the Amateur Sleuth Blog will also be going on maternity leave very soon; I believe she will be gone for at least a couple of months. I wonder if anyone will be posting for her while she is gone.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Her Interactive - 12/09/18 11:47 PM

I don't even post the press releases for that nonsense. I'll post when there is real news.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community