GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 01/16/19 04:07 AM

Eastshade will be released for PC on February 13th, 2019.

Check out the Official Website here.

View the trailer here and Here.

Quote:
Eastshade is a first-person, open world exploration game where you are a traveling painter, exploring the island of Eastshade. Capture the world on canvas using your artist’s easel. Talk to the inhabitants to learn about their lives. Make friends and help those in need. Discover mysteries and uncover secrets about the land. Surmount natural impasses to reach forgotten places. Experience how your actions impact the world around you.

History
Eastshade was first revealed in February 2016, to positive acclaim from both the media and the community. Still in development, the game is planned for a PC release, with other platforms TBC.

Features
A peaceful open-world exploration-adventure full of character
Compose paintings anywhere in the world and offer them to the locals to unlock secrets and gain items
Acquire crafting materials and schematics to surmount obstacles and solve quests
Make friends along the way through fully-voiced dynamic conversations and unlockable topics

Happy Gaming!

Ana
Posted By: DigiJockey4

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 01/16/19 05:03 AM

Have to love the full movement in first person. Wish the painting could be more involved than a single capture action. Maybe I'm wrong about that and there's more to a painting's creation than that. But overall it won't really matter to me that much. I'm into open world games with good graphics, and I mainly explore, so the paintings won't be vital for my roaming around. But I realize the paintings will probably matter to the story or at least to activities with NPCs from what I've read about it.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 01/16/19 06:01 AM

It certainly looks beautiful!
Thanks Ana.
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 01/16/19 02:00 PM

Thanks Ana
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 01/16/19 10:45 PM

Thanks for the info, BrownEyedTigre smile

And what fantastic graphics !! thumbsup
Posted By: Fireflower

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 01/17/19 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
It certainly looks beautiful!
Thanks Ana.

I agree smile
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 01/18/19 03:39 AM

Thanks Ana, I can't wait to play this!

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 02/13/19 09:28 PM

This game is out on Steam and on sale.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 02/13/19 09:55 PM

Just hoping it might be offered by GOG at some time. It looks so good yes
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 02/13/19 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mad
Just hoping it might be offered by GOG at some time. It looks so good yes

Me too. The game looks very interesting. smile

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 02/14/19 06:46 AM

It looks nice on my 4k system and the quests involve more than what some previews suggested. I got it on Steam.
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 02/14/19 12:24 PM

Just bought it, looks beautiful.

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 02/16/19 05:04 PM

You can read PC Gamer review here: https://www.pcgamer.com/eastshade-r...tm_term=10609544&utm_content=469983.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 02/16/19 05:08 PM

Thanks for posting the link to that review, oldbroad. wave

Re: Announcing Eastshade - A First Person Open World Adventure - 03/05/19 06:46 AM

After exploring around a lot more I noticed some of the landscapes out in the open areas, mainly the rocks and boulders, are not as detailed in textures as I was hoping for like they are in towns. But the artistic design is quite nice.
© 2019 GameBoomers Community