GB HOMEPAGE

Culpa Innata

Posted By: Drizzt

Culpa Innata - 02/11/19 06:16 AM

Hi, all.

Long time, no see. happydance

Have been on my mind to play culpa Innata for a long time, but an obstacle for me are the lack of subtitles outside the cutscenes. Is there any way to enable them that you know of?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Culpa Innata - 02/11/19 09:50 PM

I could be wrong, but I think this feature was only available in the European uncut version of the game, which I don't believe as a standalone is available for download anywhere now.

However, if you go to this page here on Steam - this will give you the uncut European version, providing you already have downloaded the game from Steam.

If you scroll down the page, you will find a heading that says, "How to enable and check full uncut subtitles."
Posted By: Timotek

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/16/20 07:43 PM

Unfortunately the link to the CI patch on Steam is not going to the right place. There is no patch there. I've left a message for the guy who posted all that fine information about the patch. I do not know where anyone can get the patch.

Marian: The Culpa Innata patch detailed on Steam is not available at the link given there. The link goes to an irrelevant site. I have no clue how to get that patch.

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/16/20 08:05 PM

It's an old link, and it appears to have been taken down. I sent you a private message about this.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/16/20 08:28 PM

The Steam version works fine (at least on my Windows 7). Are you trying to play from a disc?

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/16/20 08:43 PM

Timotek is talking about the uncut version of Culpa Innata.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/17/20 12:59 AM

oops I didn't notice the posts above.
Posted By: barbarosso

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/17/20 03:51 AM

I would also be interested in purchasing the UK version. Does anyone know where it is available?

Cheers, barbarosso
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/17/20 12:29 PM

barbarosso, I don't believe it's sold anywhere. It's a shame really, because you can see worse on TV.

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/18/20 03:52 AM

Hi guys and gals. I just finished the Euro-version. There are a few minor differences to the US version. The Euro-version seems to have better graphics with antialiasing turned on. There are a couple of casual nude scenes that do not contribute anything to the story. But one of the scenes humanizes the main character a bit. She could certainly use it...heh. The Euro-version can be found here: https://mega.nz/file/pLgXBCzC#GtAfC4imxiilPqA1e286AOh8E5rKkEJhGbDJ_Enr2u0. A fine description of the patch is here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=697262043&insideModal=0.
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/18/20 10:31 PM

Copied from the Steam page for the patch:

Download link:
NOTE: YOU NEED TO MANUALLY REMOVE THE SPACES BEFORE AND AFTER mega.nz IN THE URL FOR THE LINK TO WORK (Necessary since Steam filters keep removing the link for this host)

There are 2 spaces. If you remove the spaces, the link works.

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/18/20 10:48 PM

@Uncle Reg: Notice that the link to the patch is given 2 posts ago. To repeat: https://mega.nz/file/pLgXBCzC#GtAfC4imxiilPqA1e286AOh8E5rKkEJhGbDJ_Enr2u0
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/19/20 04:11 AM

Timotek,

Sorry, I missed it. I didn't try that link. I didn't realize that the "Euro-version", as you called it, and the patch were one and the same.
Posted By: dianne

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/19/20 05:22 AM

they at one time doing a squel but it got cancelled or somethin but wasnt there a book written instead sure would like to read it if there was not at all sure about this .thanks dianne wave2
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Culpa Innata - 08/19/20 12:18 PM

Uncle Reg, the "Euro-version" of Culpa Innata was uncut. That is why the patch is referred to like that.

dianne, I have a signed copy of the book. It isn't in print anymore and can't find any on ebay etc.
© 2022 GameBoomers Community