GB HOMEPAGE

The Samaritan Paradox

Posted By: Bluto

The Samaritan Paradox - 03/09/19 02:36 PM

Hi everyone I looked at the game boomer reviews and did not see a review or walk
Through for the above game.
Has anyone played it is it a good game or not worth mentioning does anyone have an
Opinion of the game I was thinking of down loading it or purchasing it
All opinions welcome.

Bluto
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Samaritan Paradox - 03/09/19 02:45 PM

I moved your post over to Adventure Game Discussions. Several years ago a few people here on GameBoomers were playing the game together and as I recall they enjoyed it very much. I think they found it rather challenging and not easy.

Adventure Gamers has a review of the game here. Other online reviews can be found.

I have also seen sales on GOG where the game could be picked up for less than five dollars. There are player reviews on GOG as well.
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Samaritan Paradox - 03/09/19 03:17 PM

I played this game (on my own) and thoroughly enjoyed it - but it certainly wasn't easy whistle
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: The Samaritan Paradox - 03/09/19 04:04 PM

Walkthrough posted at Steam here
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=258144509

flotsam reviewed it here
http://www.gameboomers.com/reviews/Ss/SamaritanParadox/SamaritanParadox.htm

Re: The Samaritan Paradox - 03/09/19 04:39 PM

Thank you for the review link, Jenny - I had forgotten that the game had been reviewed here at GameBoomers.

Re: The Samaritan Paradox - 03/10/19 02:59 PM

Hi Marian

Thanks for the Info
It is much appreciated

Bluto
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: The Samaritan Paradox - 03/10/19 08:06 PM

I can't link to my review unfortunately as having difficulty getting my site's domain back, but from memory it's a very solid game. It's split into real-life sections and fantasy sections, of which I personally found the fantasy parts better. Some puzzles were a little difficult and / or obscure. The story overall is good though for me the plot twist at the end didn't really feel satisfying. Overall it's a good game, I'd probably give it a solid 7/10.

Re: The Samaritan Paradox - 03/16/19 08:22 PM

Hi Marian

I posted a thread asking about Culpa Innata but I forgot where I posted it maby
You can help me locate it I would appreciate it.

Bluto

Re: The Samaritan Paradox - 03/16/19 09:52 PM

You asked the question about Culpa Innata in this thread here. Just scroll through the thread and you will find it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community