GB HOMEPAGE

Legacy Pyramid games for ios and android

Posted By: colpet

Legacy Pyramid games for ios and android - 03/10/19 12:20 PM

I found these games last month when the third one was released (Legacy 3 Hidden Relic). I am playing them on my iPad. I am on the second game, and it has a real Riddle of the Sphinx type vibe. These are first person games where you are following your relative’s letters, leading you into a pyramid. Lots of puzzles, both straight up and with inventory. Quite a variety, and some good ‘outside the box’ ones.
The first game, Legacy Lost Pyramid has very basic graphics and slideshow movement. The second one, Legacy 2 Ancient Curse is more polished with node movement, but 3D rotation when you get there. There is a map, and fast track movement, since there are so many areas to explore. I am looking forward to the third.
Here is the developer’s website.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Legacy Pyramid games for ios and android - 03/10/19 01:00 PM

Looks interesting, thanks.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Legacy Pyramid games for ios and android - 03/10/19 02:40 PM

Those look really cool, colpet! Thank you for letting us know!

Ana wave
Posted By: colpet

Re: Legacy Pyramid games for ios and android - 03/10/19 04:43 PM

I just finished Legacy 2 Ancient Curse. I clocked in at 6.5 hours of gameplay. There were 2 endings in the final room, somewhat predictable, but nice to be able to go back and try the second one anyways. There were some very good thinking puzzles in this game. I really enjoyed it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community