GB HOMEPAGE

Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available - 03/11/19 02:14 AM

Tick Tock: A Tale for Two, is out now on PC, Mac and mobile. Player two plays for free on Steam for the next 7 days!

Check out the official website here.

View the release trailer here.

March, 2019 - Independent Danish games studio Other Tales Interactive is pleased to announce that the pure co-op puzzle game Tick Tock: A Tale for Two is out now on PC, Mac, iOS and Android.

Tick Tock is a pure co-op experience that requires voice communication to overcome each puzzle, whether sat together on a couch or over Discord. This is a game where going solo isn’t an option and communication is key. Grab a friend, boot up Steam, and prepare for the minutes to melt away.

You and your friend are each trapped in a different clockwork world as time ebbs away. You must solve increasingly complex puzzles to escape, but cooperation is key: neither of you can see the full picture. The only way to escape this mechanical maze is to work together, using voice chat to guide each other to the exit.

Players are free to enjoy cross platform play between PC, Mac and mobile devices. Play on two devices, local or remotely - all you need is a friend.

“We are extremely proud to launch the game we dreamed of making 3 years ago. A game where players need to band together, new friendships will be made and existing ones strengthened!’” said Tanja Lind Tankred of Other Tales Interactive. “It’s exciting to see our creation in the hands of players and we hope people will have great experiences playing Tick Tock: A Tale for Two together”

Tick Tock: A Tale for Two launches on PC with a special early bird bundle for the first 10 days after launch! Players can buy 1 get 1 free for £4.99 / €4.99 / $5.99, meaning their player 2 can play for free! This limited time discount is available on Steam. The game also launches on Nintendo Switch in Q2 2019.

Happy Gaming!

Ana
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available - 03/11/19 02:29 AM

Interesting Thanks Ana

Re: Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available - 03/11/19 02:38 AM

If I had the time, I'd totally try and find someone to do it with! I think it sounds fun!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available - 03/11/19 03:58 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available - 03/11/19 06:08 AM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available - 03/11/19 02:51 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available - 03/11/19 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre
If I had the time, I'd totally try and find someone to do it with! I think it sounds fun!

I aagree, not only finding the time but both players finding the right time together!

Re: Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available - 03/11/19 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Winfrey
Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre

I aagree, not only finding the time but both players finding the right time together!

Double the hurdle to cross!
Posted By: connie

Re: Tick Tock: A Tale for Two Now Available - 03/12/19 11:58 AM

Thanks Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community