Experience moments of her life
To find out what happened to her

First person point-and-click
Dark, gritty tone
Characters with distinct personalities

Find out more in

*** Christopher Brendel's review of The Death of Erin Myers ***

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/10/19 02:52 AM

Thanks, Christopher! I agree with the review completely! I am halfway done and enjoying it very much! I can't wait for the next

Thanks, Jenny!

Ana wave
Posted By: Dan Peach

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/10/19 03:07 AM

Yay! Thanks, Chris. So happy that you liked it. joy pumpkin And thanks everyone at GB. You guys are cooooooooooooool. penguin
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/10/19 05:32 AM

Thanks Christopher and Jenny.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/10/19 03:36 PM

Great to read such a positive review, Christopher Brendel, and thank you thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/10/19 04:16 PM

Sounds great, Christopher. Thank you very much for the review. smile

Hi Jenny wave
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/15/19 12:45 AM

Look good. Thanks Jenny and Christopher.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/16/19 01:43 AM

A developer reviewing another developer's game. When do I get to write a review? smile

As Christopher points out, this is a one-man indie game. With that premise, it's unlikely that we can ever compete with games as Bioshock or Elder Scrolls when it comes to graphical content and lenght. However, it's totally possible to create games that are personal, original, and just as enjoyable as the blockbusters. Having to answer to a publisher, distributor or producer is sometimes extremely destructive for the creative vein. Erin Myers is an excellent example of this. Dan has created an extraordinary game with great atmosphere and magnificent music.

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/16/19 01:55 AM

Mikael, you are free to write a review for us anytime you like! We would be honored to have an official review written by you, just let me know! And Dan Peach/Viperante wrote the review for Christopher Brendels last game. grin

And I can't agree more! While I love eye candy, I find this just as grasping. It fit the game. I cannot tolerate deliberately pixelated "retro" games though. I can't even glance at the screens!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/16/19 08:14 PM

A developer reviewing another developer's game. When do I get to write a review? smile

Yeah !! As soon as you like !! thumbsup
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/17/19 01:32 AM

Great! When I'm finished with my game, I'd be happy to batter somebody else's game into a pulp!

I also have a hard time with the retro pixeling. Or rather, my eyes do. It no doubt has a nostalgic value for us seasoned gamers, but I'd prefer to reserve that for the older games.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/17/19 02:22 AM

Retro pixeling = no game for me. I hate to think I've missed some great games because of it, but I just can't tolerate it. Or, as Mikael says, my eyes do!

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/17/19 02:59 AM

lol Mikael! I look forward to both your game and a review!
Yes, it's my eyes that can't handle it too. It makes me nauseous and gives me migraines.

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Review of The Death of Erin Myers by Christopher Brendel - 05/17/19 03:02 AM

Great! When I'm finished with my game, I'd be happy to batter somebody else's game into a pulp! lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community