GB HOMEPAGE

Through Abandoned - New Adventure Game on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Through Abandoned - New Adventure Game on Big Fish - 05/29/19 01:20 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Through Abandoned here.

In Through Abandoned, explore a strange and ominous world while searching for your missing twin brother. Done in a classic point and click style, travel between worlds, solve puzzles and complete minigames. Solving the mystery of your missing brother is just the first step as you’ll also need to escape Abandoned!

This edition of Through Abandoned includes all 3 chapters. Test your puzzle solving skills and see if you can escape!

Classic point and click game play
Explore a strange and ominous world
Includes all 3 chapters
Can you escape?

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Through Abandoned - New Adventure Game on Big Fish - 05/29/19 04:54 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Through Abandoned - New Adventure Game on Big Fish - 05/29/19 07:56 PM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Laurette

Through Abandoned - 05/29/19 09:40 PM

Didn' t see the above-named game listed/ so thought I'd give an opinion. Almost passed it up when I read about it but thought I'd try it anyway, and glad I did. It's more of an adventure game, and appears to be fun when I tried the demo. Someone on BF stated there was no hint button; there is one, it's at the bottom right. and doesn't show up until your cursor hovers over it. It appears to be a first person game, with occasional written text and no talking. It is cartoonish in graphics, but very entertaining. I highly recommend trying it.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Through Abandoned - New Adventure Game on Big Fish - 05/29/19 10:03 PM

Hi Laurette,

You didn't see this game in the Casual Games forum because the thread was in the Adventure Games Discussion forum, so I have merged your post with this thread. Occasionally Big Fish releases an adventure game and then I place the announcement in the Adventure Games Discussion forum rather than the Casual forum.

Thanks for giving us your thoughts on the game. smile

This version contains all three chapters - I believe that each chapter was initially released separately on Steam.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Through Abandoned - New Adventure Game on Big Fish - 05/29/19 11:05 PM

Thanks, Marian.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Through Abandoned - New Adventure Game on Big Fish - 05/30/19 02:05 AM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Through Abandoned - New Adventure Game on Big Fish - 05/30/19 04:44 AM

Thank you, Marian thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community