GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing The Great Perhaps

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing The Great Perhaps - 07/18/19 01:56 PM

Explore past and present in this thought-provoking sci-fi puzzler from Daedalic Entertainment and Caligari Games.

Check out the trailer.

HAMBURG, Germany — July 18, 2019 — Award-winning publisher Daedalic Entertainment is delighted to announce that the time travel adventure game The Great Perhaps will launch on Windows PC, Mac and Linux via Steam on Aug. 14, 2019. The debut title from indie developer Caligari Games, this original thought-provoking journey features hours of puzzle-based gameplay and atmospheric storytelling in a unique sci-fi universe.

The Great Perhaps is a pre- and post-apocalyptic adventure about a cosmonaut returning to Earth to find a wasteland devastated by an unknown cataclysm. Armed with a mysterious lantern that can both reveal the past and transport you between timelines in an instant, you’ll overcome challenges and survive dangers in both eras to uncover — and perhaps prevent — what happened in this uncompromising vision of our planet’s future.

Key Features
• Use time travel to solve challenging puzzles and unlock the mysteries behind the apocalypse.
• Experience a world of gripping tension and haunting sorrow before and after the fall.
• Discover innovative storytelling which binds together past and present.
• Meet memorable characters with touching personal stories.
• Original dynamic soundtrack which adapts to each timeline.
• Wistful hand-drawn 2D art style inspired by Soviet aesthetics.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing The Great Perhaps - 07/18/19 02:36 PM

Thanks, Ana. Looks interesting. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing The Great Perhaps - 07/18/19 04:31 PM

Thanks Ana! I put this on my wish list a few days ago so I can keep an eye on it.
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing The Great Perhaps - 07/18/19 05:22 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing The Great Perhaps - 07/19/19 06:55 AM

Certainly looks interesting, thank you, BrowEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Announcing The Great Perhaps - 07/19/19 08:33 PM

thanks Ana
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing The Great Perhaps - 07/21/19 04:41 AM

Thanks, Ana!