GB HOMEPAGE

nancy drew #34.

Posted By: family

nancy drew #34. - 11/06/19 02:47 AM

i can not waiit for that, or the name. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat penguin dragon burger wavegirl
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/06/19 03:00 AM

Come back and repeat this after you've played #33. yes
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/06/19 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
Come back and repeat this after you've played #33. yes

lol Best response ever, oldbroad!

I'm happy you are excited family!
Posted By: Marian

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/06/19 03:39 AM

I would not be expecting a trailer for the next game at the end of Midnight in Salem. Based on something Little Jackalope said on the Amateur Sleuth Blog, it did not sound like there was going to be one. It's possible, but it sounded highly unlikely. She did say that there were some "early ideas" floating around for the next game.

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/06/19 05:11 AM

Oh, is that what got you anticipating it family? Because they usually show something for the next game at the end of the current game?

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/06/19 01:46 PM

i already ask little jackalope if this is a next game, i hope.

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/06/19 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
Oh, is that what got you anticipating it family? Because they usually show something for the next game at the end of the current game?

Up until now, there has always been a preview of the next game at the end of the current one.

If the series continued and if they remained consistent to their traditions, there were several hints dropped in Sea of Darkness that New Mexico was going to be the setting for an upcoming game. Again, I think it's unlikely to happen. If Midnight in Salem doesn't do well, it will probably be the last game from this company.

I hope it does well and I hope it's a good game, but I think we need to hope for the best and prepare for the worst, as the expression goes.

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/06/19 09:46 PM

oldbroad is right, her interactive sent me this, We will absolutely be releasing more games after Midnight in Salem. We cannot commit to a release schedule as of right now since all of our focus is on MID.

It will definitely not take us as long for the next title to release. Four years is not the new normal.

Thank you for supporting HeR Interactive and Nancy Drew Games!

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/06/19 10:13 PM

Thanks, family. Yes, that is what they are saying, and I hope it works out. I would very much like to see more ND games.
Posted By: dianne

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/07/19 12:02 AM

that will be the day when I pre order from them I had for got my password and they said they would send a e-mail so i could reset it well that was a week ago . so they can keep their game. Dianne duh

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/07/19 12:07 AM

I am sorry to hear that, dianne. Apart from writing to them again, my suggestion would be to get the game from Steam if you are still interested in playing it when the game is released.

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/07/19 03:12 AM

We haven’t released any clues to ND #34 yet, but we are planning on it!, this is what Little Jackalope says:, i agree with marian.

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/07/19 03:13 AM

Are you sure the email didn't go in your spam or junk folder? I would do as Marian suggested, try again or wait for it on Steam.

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/07/19 05:43 AM

diannee use customerservice@herinteractive.com and email them again, that how i get a hold of them.

Re: nancy drew #34. - 11/07/19 05:00 PM

dianne i hope you get it straighten out.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community