GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Tell Me Why

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Tell Me Why - 11/18/19 03:17 AM

Unravel a Family’s Secret Past - Tell Me Why is the latest narrative adventure game from DONTNOD Entertainment, the studio behind the beloved franchise Life is Strange.

Check out the official website here.

In this intimate thriller, reunited twins Tyler and Alyson Ronan use their special bond to unravel mysteries of their loving but troubled childhood.

Set in the fictional town of Delos Crossing, Alaska, Tell Me Why features a cast of intriguing, true to life characters and mature themes. As you interact with memories of the past, you will make choices that determine the strength of the unique bond that Tyler and Alyson share—and shape the future course of the twins’ lives.

Tell Me Why unfolds across three chapters, all of which will release in the Summer of 2020 with Xbox Game Pass and will also be available for purchase on Xbox One, Windows PC and Steam.

INTRODUCING TELL ME WHY!

Hello, everyone! We’re thrilled to finally reveal Tell Me Why, a new narrative adventure game developed by DONTNOD Entertainment and published by Xbox Game Studios.

Tell Me Why invites you to play as Tyler and Alyson Ronan, twins with an extraordinary bond, to unravel secrets in their small Alaskan hometown and to learn more about their loving but troubled childhood. After spending ten years apart, the twins recall many of their shared experiences differently. It’s up to the player to choose which version of the twins’ memories to believe – and those choices will determine the future course of the twins’ lives.

In addition to its gripping interactive narrative and breathtaking setting, Tell Me Why will break new ground with Tyler, who will be the first playable transgender videogame hero from a major studio and publisher. Microsoft and DONTNOD have been committed to authentic casting and character design to ensure that Tyler’s story is meaningful to people of marginalized gender identities. We’ve also partnered closely with LGBTQ media advocacy organization GLAAD throughout Tell Me Why’s development to ensure that Tyler not only offers inclusive, multidimensional representation for transgender men but also sets the bar for future transgender representation in videogames.

Tell Me Why will consist of three episodic chapters releasing weeks apart on a clear, reliable schedule. The entire story will be available for Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One, Windows PC and Steam in the summer of 2020.

We’re looking forward to sharing more about Tell Me Why very soon. In the meantime, please follow us on social media for all updates about Tyler and Alyson, and the adventure that awaits them!

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Tell Me Why - 11/18/19 03:53 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Tell Me Why - 11/18/19 12:09 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Tell Me Why - 11/18/19 02:56 PM

Thank you for the news, Ana! smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Tell Me Why - 11/18/19 06:20 PM