GB HOMEPAGE

Syberia 3

Posted By: The Haze

Syberia 3 - 12/05/19 10:12 PM

Hello all. I bought the game noted above about three years (From GOG) and discovered my computer wouldn’t run it. After three years I finally could afford a new computer, downloaded the game , and it runs beautifully. However, there is no game manual, of course, and I can’t figure out how to get back to the main page to exit. I know this sounds dumb, but how do I exit the game from a pretty good (And pretty expensive! ) new computer?
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/05/19 10:28 PM

I don't own the game and haven't played it, but have you tried the Escape key?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/05/19 10:57 PM

Didn't Mr. Bill write a walkthrough for Syberia 3? Maybe he has some instructions there. I'll have to see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it, but I didn't check to see if there were any instructions about gameplay options. I was doing a little searching and this game only has auto-save. You can't save and quit at any point in the game.

http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com/walkthrus/walkthrus.htm#OUR WALKTHROUGHS

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/05/19 11:14 PM

The Escape key seemed to pause the game, but returned to the game. I always check Mr. Bill because I wrote a lot of reviews for his site. I glanced at his walkthrough, but didn’t see any comments about controls. I’ll go look more carefully. Thanks all for the thoughts
Posted By: Marian

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/05/19 11:23 PM

Hopefully someone else will come along who has played the game and remembers the controls.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/05/19 11:53 PM

I played the game but unfortunately don't remember the controls anymore. I tried to look but since the game has no manual saves I was only able to open up the final scene and no opportunity to try to get to the menu. I would, however, say it was Escape or Right Click maybe. I'll update if I find something. Or, look around the top or bottom corners to see if some icon appears to take you to the menu.
Posted By: markb

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/06/19 12:37 AM

Hitting the "escape" key should bring up a menu on the left side of the screen and one of the options is going to the main menu. I just loaded up the game and checked to be sure. Good luck.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/06/19 01:02 AM

Thank you for your help, markb. Much appreciated! wave

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/06/19 01:10 AM

markb: Thank you. That was it. I needed to make minor screen adjustment and I’m off to the cold North. Thanks again.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/06/19 01:41 AM

thanks markb!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Syberia 3 - 12/06/19 03:38 PM

Thank you, markb! Have fun, Haze!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community