GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/06/19 03:45 PM

Thought-provoking Mystery Adventure The Suicide of Rachel Foster Coming to Steam February 19th.

Pre-order ONE-O-ONE GAMES’ narrative adventure as part of Daedalic Entertainment ́s Steam Publisher Weekend, with discounts available until December 9th.

Check out the trailer here.

For more info, check out the official website here.

HAMBURG, Germany — 6th December, 2019: Daedalic Entertainment today announced it has secured the publishing rights to the brave new narrative adventure game The Suicide of Rachel Foster from Italian developer ONE-O-ONE GAMES. Set to launch on PC via Steam on Feb. 19, 2020, this intense first-person journey is set in the early nineties and traps players in a desolate mountain hotel where they must solve a dark family mystery.

A thoughtful story of love and deception, The Suicide of Rachel Foster follows a young woman journeying back to her childhood home to uncover her family’s past and the passing of the titular character, Rachel. Trapped by a raging blizzard outside, you’ll explore a grand old mountain hotel and discover the haunting secrets buried within it. Throughout the journey, you’ll rely on the support of a lone FEMA agent, whose voice will guide you as you try to unravel the mystery of Rachel’s death.

Features:
Explore the vast and detailed hotel, unraveling dark secrets of the family's past
Binaural audio for a truly immersive experience
Intriguing, touching and mature storytelling
Multi-layered narrative thriller, combining elements of mystery and horror
The Suicide of Rachel Foster is available to pre-order today as part of Daedalic’s Publisher Weekend on Steam, which features discounts of up to 90% on popular hits like the co-op railroad-builder Unrailed!, dark fantasy roguelike RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead,, zany sci-fi submarine multiplayer game Barotrauma, complex online survival game CryoFall, eccentric puzzle comedy Felix The Reaper, and numerous other acclaimed experiences from Daedalic’s extensive catalogue. The sale runs until December 9th at 10 a.m. PST / 6 p.m. GMT / 7 p.m CET.

Both Unrailed! and Iratus will receive updates during the sale event.

The Suicide of Rachel Foster will also launch on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in 2020.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/06/19 04:08 PM

Thank you for the information about the game, Ana. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/06/19 06:56 PM

I looked at this last night and thought I posted. Guess I forgot to hit the button.

Thanks Ana!

Well, wait. Why does it show you just posted it this morning? I know I saw it before I went to bed (which was at 4:00 am).

Oh, you know what. I saw the video which came up after the Edna & Harvey video you linked to.
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/06/19 08:52 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/06/19 10:41 PM

Thanks, Ana. The video looks interesting, the title not so much.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/08/19 07:33 AM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/08/19 11:25 PM

Thank you for the info, BrownEyedTigre smile

(Not at all inspired by the title, tho.)
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/10/19 03:17 AM

The only title I can think of that would be more depressing is "Limbo of the Lost 2". The trailer looks good though!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/10/19 05:00 PM

lol lol lol
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/11/19 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Mikael
The only title I can think of that would be more depressing is "Limbo of the Lost 2". The trailer looks good though!

rotfl
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Announcing The Suicide of Rachel Foster - 12/16/19 03:38 AM

The trailor does look interesting
© 2024 GameBoomers Community