GB HOMEPAGE

The Longest Journey Series

Posted By: RayBres

The Longest Journey Series - 02/10/20 05:36 AM

It took me a long time to do it, but I finally relented and played the "DreamFall Chapters Final Cut". The reason for the
delay was

I was ticked off at Ragnar Tornquist for killing off April Ryan in the second game of the series.

Anyway, I decided to play all the games in order so that I'd be reminded of the details before I got to Chapters. This
took quite a long time, as you can imagine. I did all of it in spite of now being 80 years old (but in good health).

Please pardon me for not having kept up with the buzz about this, but I really want to ask the following question: Is
Chapters the end once and for all, or has Ragnar Tornquist dropped any hints about a possible continuation?
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Longest Journey Series - 02/10/20 06:29 AM

I can't answer your question RayBres, but haven't seen you here for awhile so I'd like to say that it's nice to see you posting! wave

Did you like Dreamfall Chapters?
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Longest Journey Series - 02/10/20 01:40 PM

Hi RayBres, it is indeed good to see you posting. smile

I haven't heard of any plans for more games in the Dreamfall series, but hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong.

The latest thing to emerge from Tornquist and his team is this. You can find a GameBoomers review here. wave
Posted By: RayBres

Re: The Longest Journey Series - 02/10/20 04:10 PM

It was pretty good. I like that they didn't have the combat and so much stealth in this version.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community