GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/10/20 02:07 AM

The Escaper is now available. Nocturnal Works is the developer of Eleusis.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the Steam Page here.

March 9, 2020 – Nocturnal Works is happy to announce the release of The Escaper, a new escape room game with realtime 3d graphics that will challenge your skills and wits! Discover hidden clues and solve challenging physics-based puzzles in order to escape. You have the option to go through the authentic escape room experience with a limited time session or you can enjoy it at your own pace without the pressure of time.

FEATURES:

Fully 3d realtime detailed graphics.

Unique Physics-based puzzles.

Intuitive touch controls.

Explore four different themed rooms.

Carefully hidden clues into the scenery.

Atmospheric music and sound effects.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/10/20 03:35 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/10/20 11:59 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/10/20 12:45 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/10/20 01:12 PM

Been playing since last night....well not continuously...did take a break for like sleep...
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/10/20 02:02 PM

I will be checking this one out! Thank you!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/10/20 04:15 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/10/20 09:07 PM

Its not a very long game but for $3.59 I wasn't expecting a lot. Consists of 4 Rooms you need to escape from and the Developer hinted that they may be working on more.

If you like problem solving then this is a nice diversion. I would give it a easy/medium difficulty. Clues can be found to help you along. The game only saves after you escape a Room and you will continue from the next Room when playing again. With a few notes you will quickly be at the point in the game you were before if you have to quit in the middle of a Room. There was one sound puzzle that I had trouble with but I hate all sound puzzles. There are 2 ways to play the game and the choice is yours and can be changed in the Menu at any time during your play. The choices are: Timed, where you have one hour to complete the game and your other choice is Not Timed. I opted for the Timed game at first but when the clock was down to less than 5 minutes I just switched over to Not Timed. There is a big Digital Countdown Clock in the Room so you know how much time is left.

I had no glitches at all, the game ran great and was very enjoyable. I hope this Developer continues to make games and tries a full length one in the near future.

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/10/20 09:24 PM

Thanks for the info GreyFuss!

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/11/20 12:55 AM

Thanks for the update, Greyfuss! Sounds like one I would enjoy.

Ana
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 03/11/20 04:46 AM

Thanks!
Posted By: FlyingDutchman42

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 04/03/20 12:26 PM

I have been playing the "Escape the Room" game "The Escaper" (original Title! cool )
now for a day or two , and have had an interesting time so far.
Have had some trouble escaping room 1 ( :D) but am now close to the end (of room 1)

Still I recommend this one cause it forces you to fire up your braincells when you
choose the timer-on option or you can take your time using the timer-off option.
And it is a bargain (only 3,29 Euro's) on Steam.

Robert wave2

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 04/03/20 01:22 PM

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts Robert! I would definitely play with no timer, life is stressful enough. lol

Ana wave

Re: Announcing The Escaper - An Escape Room Game - 04/03/20 06:03 PM

I will definitely try it with the timer but am grateful I will be able to play it without the timer!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community