GB HOMEPAGE

old game

Posted By: deleterman

old game - 03/31/20 09:46 PM

I have played this old game long time ago , can't remember what it is , it is at a hotel as you go in this odd looking old gal is running this place if you turn left and go up there is a guy setting in this large area and i think you talk to him , not to sheer . any thoughts on what game this is ?
Posted By: Marian

Re: old game - 03/31/20 09:54 PM

I moved your post over to Adventure Game Discussions.

I know one game that you played in the last year that involved a hotel was Post Mortem, but I don't know if that is the game you are thinking of.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: old game - 03/31/20 09:56 PM

The "odd looking old gal" made me thing of Dracula Resurrection!

Re: old game - 03/31/20 10:05 PM

thanks , no other thoughts on another game ?

Re: old game - 03/31/20 10:57 PM

After reading what Draclvr said, I agree that this definitely sounds like the Dracula: Resurrection game, which you did play a while back.

Re: old game - 04/01/20 12:53 AM

There is also an old guy sitting at a table that you talk to.

Re: old game - 04/01/20 01:45 AM

thanks for getting back to me , looks like this is the one. i have this game .

Re: old game - 04/01/20 04:46 AM

Cool! It was the "odd looking old gal" that got me thinking of Resurrection!
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: old game - 04/02/20 02:03 PM

deleterman,
Your questions about the game have been moved to
https://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1213877/dracula-the-last-sanctuary
in the Hints forum if you're having problems finding your thread.
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: old game - 04/03/20 02:01 AM

Why was this thread moved to Dracula: The Last Sanctuary? The game he was describing was Dracula: Resurrection.

In that new thread he's having trouble following the walkthrough. It sounds like he's trying to play Dracula: Resurrection using a Dracula: The Last Sanctuary walkthrough.

Re: old game - 04/03/20 02:03 AM

When he first described the game to me, it sounded like Dracula: Resurrection. Subsequently the description sounded like Last Sanctuary, so I renamed the thread. Deleterman needs to tell us in the Hints thread which game he is playing and then make sure he is using the right walkthrough.

Re: old game - 04/03/20 03:01 AM

We're all a bit confused at this point, Uncle Reg! Hopefully deleterman will get us on the right path!

Re: old game - 04/03/20 04:37 PM

Deleterman just informed me in the Hints forum that he is playing Last Sanctuary.

I am going to lock this thread so that the discussion about this game can continue in Adventure Game Hints.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community